6- Rabid Pomeranian

Since I have like 20 chapters pre-written and feel generous today, here's an extra early chapter.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

It was the day before the weekend. Most of Yoshiko's days were spent in detention because she'd get into a fight with Bakugo, flipping each other off with every chance they got, and then gaming with Shinsou till late at night. She made friends with all the girls and spent most of her time with Mina and Jirou.

It was the homeroom period, and the class was waiting for Aizawa. Yoshiko dug out a history notebook she borrowed from Todoroki. She walked to his desk and gave it back to him.

"Thanks, Todoroki. Your notes are so neat and organised." Yoshiko smiled.

Todoroki took the notebook back from her, taking in her hairstyle. She had her hair in Dutch braids today. Todoroki couldn't help but stare at her every time she passed by.

"You're welcome. Do you need anything else?" He asked in a calm tone despite the chaos in his chest. Yoshiko bought a finger to her chin, thinking.

"I dont think so." She replied. "I just fucking hate history, so I end up making bad notes."

"You were missing during the last two history classes, too," Todoroki said, tilting his head. Yoshiko looked away from him, a hand behind her neck. She looked at him again and winked.

"I bunked."

Todoroki's eyes followed her as she sat on Shinsou's desk, animatedly talking about something. Shinsou said something that made her throw her head back and laugh. His heart fluttered. Am I sick? Do I need to see a doctor...? My heartbeat's been too quick for a few days, Todoroki asked himself. He shook his head and closed his eyes.

He was just fine.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

"Settle down," Aizawa said, entering the class. In a flash, everyone sealed their mouths and sat themselves down. Aizawa stood with his arms crossed, and his eyes fell on Bakugo kicking Yoshiko's chair from under his desk. Yoshiko was about to turn back and rip his hair off when she saw Aizawa glaring at the pair. She scowled and restrained herself.

Aizawa had enough of their antics. Every teacher in the school was sick and tired of dealing with the troublesome duo. He came up with a brilliant plan to pair up the hero students in every class. This would force the troublemakers to work with others and learn how to cooperate, even if they hated each other's guts.

"We had a meeting in the staffroom a few days ago," Aizawa said. "We've decided to put everyone into duos." A series of 'ooh's' erupted from the class. "You will do your homework together and your practice and training together. With your individual score, you'll also get your team scores. And in case you're wondering, yes, your team score will affect your ranking. I'm going to put you into duos now."

"Midoriya and Shinsou. Jirou and Kaminari. Yayoyorozu and Sero. Akimitsu and Bakugo-"

Yoshiko stood up and clapped her hands on the table with wide eyes. Bakugo behind her had a similar reaction. "I want to be placed with Hitoshi!"

"I want to be placed with Shitty Hair!" Bakugo yelled.

"Sit down, you two!" Aizawa scolded, eyes glowing red.

"But-" Yoshiko began.

"No but's," Aizawa said firmly. "You two could make such a good team if you stopped bickering every second of the day. Sit."