66- Always

Recommended song: I Guess I'm in Love- by Clinton Kane

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

It took three whole days and a box of extra spicy wings at one AM for Yoshiko to convince her adamant boyfriend to join her and her mother at the hero gala. She was glad she started annoying him to join her a few days before the event, even if it took a long walk to the school's entrance gate just to get a box of wings from the delivery driver.

Right now, she was facing a major dilemma trying to close the zip on the back of her dress. She managed to reach for the zip but failed to pull it up. Letting out a groan, she stomped barefoot towards her door to ask Mina for help. When she threw the door open, she found Bakugo standing behind it, knuckles raised to knock on the door. Yoshiko froze, her breath catching in her throat.

Bakugo had dressed in a white button-up shirt, a black waistcoat and a blazer with matching black suit pants. He even went as far as wearing the tie properly. Yoshiko never knew she needed to see Bakugo in a perfectly tailored suit until now. She felt like she'd faint. Bakugo noticed her getting flustered and leaned by the doorframe, crossing his arms over his chest, his lips tugging up on the side in a smirk, "Like what you see, princess?"

The truth was, Bakugo wasn't any better. His eyes kept trailing down to her dress she held up with a hand on her chest to keep it from falling, given it didn't have sleeves and wasn't zipped from the back. It was a plain black dress that hugged her waist, falling down to her ankles with a cut that travelled up to her thighs.

Yoshiko cleared her throat and straightened her back, "Can you help me with the zip?"

"Mhm~" Bakugo stepped into her room, closing the door behind him.

Yoshiko turned around, grabbing her hair from the ends and holding it up. She tried not to shiver at the feeling of Bakugo's warm fingertips brushing the skin of her bareback. When he finished zipping her dress, he lowered his lips to her ear, his breath tickling her, hands travelling down her sides to rest on either side of her waist. Yoshiko turned around, and he brushed her bangs aside with a finger, his face close to hers. She had to finish getting ready. She hadn't even done her hair or makeup yet, but his wine-red eyes were intoxicating her to stay.

Bakugo pushed his lips onto hers, a hand behind her head, deep in her hair. He pushed her onto the dressing table, her makeup products clattering behind her. His hands were placed on her thighs, lips centimetres away from hers, "Lookin' so fuckin' pretty for me."

Yoshiko felt like he stole the air out of her lungs each time his head dipped low for another kiss. The back of her head was pressed to the mirror, letting him place shameless open-mouthed kisses, his tongue exploring her mouth and pushing her back like she was oxygen he needed desperately. She was panting when he pulled away, lips brushing under her ear and onto her shoulder.

As much as she would have loved the feeling of his teeth sinking into her neck, she was aware of the event they had to attend, "Kats, don't leave any mark."

"Shut up," he growled against her neck, sending shivers down her spine. It was unfair that she wore a strapless dress, showing off her freckled shoulders and then told him not to leave any mark. The audacity! But he knew she was right. Showing up to an event with bitemarks wasn't appropriate. He left it for another day.

His lips left her shoulder, eyes falling on her face flushed red. He couldn't help but smirk, thumb brushing her swollen lips. Looking at her trying to catch her breath with her hair disheveled and lips bright red because of him ignited something carnal inside of him he didn't dare think about.