56- Whisper

Recommended song: Nandemonaiya- by RADWIMPS

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

"I think it's time we go big," Shizuka announced as he entered Kiyoshi's room to see him and Makoto playing chess.

"About damn time," Makoto looked up from the board.

"We need more power," Shizuka clicked his tongue, glancing at Kiyoshi, "We need that girl."

"It isn't going to be easy acquiring her," Kiyoshi said, removing Makoto's pawn and replacing it with his rook. "She's surrounded by heroes at almost all times. Plus, she's a ticking bomb."

"Which is exactly why we're going to wait for the perfect opportunity." Shizuka said, "You're not the one going after her, by the way."

Kiyoshi looked up from the game, raising an eyebrow in question.

"That's Makoto's job," Shizuka stated.

"Weird, but okay." Kiyoshi snorted. Makoto made a chopping motion on his head, sighing, "I told you to keep the attitude elsewhere while talking to Shi."

"Shut up, or I'm flipping the board over." Kiyoshi hissed.

Shizuka gave Kiyoshi a long stare, watching him argue with Makoto. He didn't seem to have any unusual reactions to the mention of the girl, "On second thoughts, you're allowed to join Makoto."

"Can't make up yer damn mind once, can ya?" Kiyoshi gave him a sour look, to which Shizuka laughed.

"Langauge!" Makoto yelled.

"Who are you again?"

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Yoshiko found a box lying on the counter with her name on it. She put the toast in between her teeth and picked up the letter on it. It was by Tano, the girl making her wrist brace.

Hey, Akimitsu!

I was looking all over the dorms for you yesterday and found out you had your work-study with Hawks (lucky you!!) Your wrist braces are ready. I've used high-quality metal and paint. I hope you like them! They should fit snugly around your wrist. They're not supposed to feel uncomfortable, if that's the case, don't hesitate to contact me. I've left my number in the back.

xoxo

Yoshiko quickly finished eating her toast and opened the flaps to find two thick, bangle-shaped braces inside. She clicked them around her wrist and moved her hands in circular motions. They felt snug and comfortable. She made a few explosions, making sure they could withstand them. She heard footsteps and looked at the entrance to see Bakugo come in.

"Thought I heard explosions." He said.

"Yeah, just me. See, the wrist braces are done." She hopped over to him, holding her hands out. Bakugo took her wrist, bringing it up to inspect the new support item.

"Not half bad." He said, letting her hand drop.

"Just say they're good." Yoshiko rolled her eyes, giving his chest a playful push that had little impact on him. Bakugo smirked at her and gave her cowlick a tug before going over the stove to make his breakfast.

Yoshiko bit her lip as she watched him rummage through the shelves, her heart picking pace. They were interacting normally, but she was itching to shake him by the collar and ask him what to do with their confessions. Sighing, she went back to the box, picked up the letter and added Tano's number to her phone to thank her for the support item.