5- Ignore

Votes and comments are appreciated!

...

Yoshiko woke up early that day, going back to the routine she used to have. She changed into a sports bra and workout leggings before she walked Bear and then hit the built-in gym at the dorms. Yoshiko clapped her hands in delight when she saw the wide variety of equipment. She started stretching, Bear sniffing her and running around her in circles.

She ran 5 miles on the treadmill and then got off to do some planks. Her goal was a 5-minute plank. Right now, she could only manage 4 minutes and 15 seconds.

"Dont sit on me, Bear." She told her dog before laying the yoga mat down. Like a good boy, Bear sat, his large tongue hanging out of his mouth.

Just at that time, Kirishima and Bakugo happened to enter the gym with towels around their neck. Yoshiko was too focused on her planks to notice the two. Kirishima's eyes landed on her well-toned back and arms. He nudged his blonde friend, motioning his head towards her.

Bakugo gave him a look that said, 'What?'

"Look at her, dude." He whispered. Bakugo shook his head. "She's sexy." Bakugo knitted his eyebrows. Sure, she had a nice toned body, but it was nothing special. Sometimes he thought his friends found every girl they laid their eyes on sexy. She groaned when her dog climbed on her back, sitting on her.

"Bear, whyyy?" She hugged her dog, sighing. She looked at the two boys at the entrance. "Oh, hey."

"Hey, Akimitsu!" Kirishima immediately started walking towards her. "Doing planks?"

"Yup," Yoshiko replied. "Bear had to interrupt, though." At the mention of his name, Bear woofed and wagged his tail.

Bakugo clicked his tongue and walked past Yoshiko. He couldn't forget last night's incident. How could he when she cracked his eggs so bad? Just thinking about it made his knees buckle. Yoshiko gave Bakugo a sly smirk before getting up.

"Do you want to work out together?" Kirishima asked brightly.

"Sure. Let me get Bear out." She steered Bear outside and busied him with a chew toy and snacks. She walked back into the gym, tying her black and white hair in a high pony.

Bakugo looked up from the cycle, his eyes landing on her ear piercings. Who the fuck has that many ear piercings, He thought.

"I was just stretching," Kirishima said when Yoshiko entered. He walked to the weightlifting area, followed by Yoshiko and Bakugo.

"How many kgs can you deadlift," Kirishima asked her with a toothy grin.

"I've only tried up to a hundred and twenty," Yoshiko replied, dusting her hands with flour.

"Aint no fucking way." Bakugo scoffed. "You look too small to carry even five." Yoshiko raised an eyebrow at him.

"C'mon, Bakubro, doesn't hurt to make friends once in a while," Kirishima whispered. "Besides, you two have a lot in common."

"Dont lump me in with her!" Bakugo yelled loud enough for her to listen.

Paying no attention, she walked over to a hundred-kilogram dumbbell and added ten more on each side. She threw her head back and looked at Bakugo, her pony swinging with her. She gave him a look that said, 'Watch me.' Bakugo raised his chin and smirked.

She bent down and picked up the dumbell, lifting it to her knees with a small grunt, keeping care about her posture. Kirishima whistled, impressed. Bakugo just scoffed, not believing she'd be able to keep the pose for more than 5 seconds. To his surprise, she maintained the pose for 20 seconds. She let it drop after that and wiped the sweat off her forehead.