40- Given Names

"Hey, Bakugo, do I look homeless enough?" Yoshiko asked Bakugo, posing for him in the Agency's walk-in closet where Rowan liked to keep clothes and disguises for the sidekicks in case they needed one. Bakugo sighed and turned around, sweatdropping when he saw her dressed in a tank top with holes and ripped faded jeans. She had a few chains thrown on with a pair of sunglasses. She threw gang signs at him, making his eye twitch.

"We're 'aint trying to look homeless here," He said, flicking her forehead. "The goals to be unrecognisable."

"Yeah, my white and black hair with freckles are very easy to hide." She huffed. She poked a finger to his chest. "What about your red eyes and blonde hair?!"

"Stop fucking complaining, we'll find something." He slapped her hand away and walked up to a shelf with female clothing. He took a black crop top and paired it up with baggy black jeans. He threw the clothes on her face. "First of all, we need to do something about your freckles and hair since the first fucking thing that comes into someone's mind when they look at you is, 'Holy shit, is that Pyrotech's sister?!' since y'all decided to look alike."

"It's not my fault we look alike!" Yoshiko yelled in protest.

"Stop bein' such a damn child and put these on." He hissed.

"Turn around so I can change." She said, holding the hem off her shirt.

"Don't just change with anyone around!" Bakugo yelled, quickly turning his back to her before she lifted her shirt up.

"Shut up."

Bakugo's cheeks flushed at the thought of her being in her underwear behind him. He internally slapped himself. That's the last thought he wanted to have. And then there was a wave of concern for her. Would she change in front of any guy? He knew she could hold her ground, but not every guy was to be trusted.

"Maybe you shouldn't change with any guy in the room." He grumbled, looking at his feet.

"I know who to trust and who to not." He heard a rustle of clothes, indicating she was still putting them on. "And you, Pomie, may be an asshole, but you're not a pervert." He heard her get closer to him, her voice lowering to a whisper. "Or are you?"

"Shut the fuck up." He hissed, growing warmer.

"You can look, I'm done changing." She chuckled. He turned around with a huff, eyes falling on her outfit. Better. She walked past him to a messy shelf with what looked like bottles of spray paint, fake tattoo stickers and makeup.

"For our hair, I think we can just use sprayable dye." She said, shaking a bottle of black hair dye. "Sit down for me."

"Dont give me orders!" Bakugo yelled. Despite what he just said, he obediently sat on the chair. Yoshiko rolled her eyes, putting on a pair of gloves. She walked up to him and moved his hair around whilst spraying his hair with the black dye, careful to avoid his eyes and face.

"How long does this shit last for?" Bakugo asked, eyes closed as she worked on his hair.

"Sixteen hours at the most." She replied. She stepped back after she was done. He opened his eyes, ruby meeting her silver. Yoshiko had to say, he looked drop-dead gorgeous even though he was in a simple body-hugging black tank top and grey sweats. And oh boy, did his now black hair look fabulous on him.

"Lookin' stunning, Pomie." She smirked at him.

"Stop calling me that." He muttered.

"I think we should add some tattoos." She said, waving a tattoo sheet at him.