2- Do It Again

Bakugo certainly hadn't expected to get pounced on by a dog that looked like a mini fucking bear that morning. Neither had he expected to trip over an idiot lying in the middle of the living room. Let's just say these two things ruined Bakugo's day immensely.

It started off like a regular day. Bakugo's alarm rang, and he got out of bed and turned it off. He sleepily dragged himself to the bathroom, splashing cold water on his face. He aggressively brushed his teeth and then changed into a tracksuit. He was ready for his morning jog before breakfast and classes.

He took the lift to the common area. It was still dark inside since it was only 5 in the morning. Bakugo stalked to the kitchen and took out a cold water bottle from the fridge. When he got out of the kitchen, he got pounced on by something heavy. Bakugo's hero instincts kicked in, and he pinned the furry thing to the ground with one hand and activated his quirk with the other. When the light shone, he didn't expect to see a goddamn dog. The dog whined, scared of Bakugo. He let the dog go, scowling.

It didn't look like a stray dog. It was well groomed with silky and clean fur. The dog scurried away into the living area, clearly terrified from the stunt Bakugo pulled. Bakugo wondered who let that dog in, walking outside the kitchen. His first thoughts were Denki. That Pikachu was complaining about wanting a dog, so it had to be him.

He found the dog waiting by the door. It wanted to go outside. Just as Bakugo was going to walk towards the Newfoundlander, he tripped over something. Bakugo yelled a string of curses and stopped when he saw a girl sleeping in the middle of the living room.

The light from the windows fell on the girl. He took in her tanned skin and freckled face. A golden light ran through her hair as her hair floated slightly. But that wasn't the problem right now. The problem was, who was she, why the fuck was she in class 2-A heights alliance, and how dare she make him trip.

"OI, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SLEEPING IN OUR DORMS?!" Bakugo yelled, still on the floor. He completely forgot about the transfer student Aizawa told the class about a few days ago. She stirred a little, the golden light from her hair fading away till it stopped. Now he could see the actual colour of her hair. Black and white.

"Wake the fuck up!" Bakugo barked, taking her by the collar and making her face him. Her eyes snapped open, and he was face to face with a pair of angry silver eyes. Behind him, the dog snarled, teeth on display. Now it was no doubt the dog belonged to this idiot.

"Bear, attack." She commanded, offended by the fact that someone woke her up with such disrespect. Bakugo frowned. Bear? The dog pounced on his back, and Bakugo let her collar go. The dog threw him to the ground, growling, waiting for the next command from his beloved Yoshiko.

"Teeth around his neck," Yoshiko said with a sadistic smirk. "Dont bite."

Obediently, Bear opened his mouth and put the back of Bakugo's neck in his mouth, not biting. Not yet. Bakugo felt the dog's hot breath slap the back of his neck.

"ARE YOU A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH?!" Bakugo yelled. First, this woman decides to sleep in the middle of the room, and then she makes her dog attack him?!

"Maybe." Yoshiko crouched down and looked at Bakugo, pulling his hair and making him face her. "Dont say a word, or I'm going to make that dog snap your neck in two. And dont even think of using your quirk because animals can smell your intentions."

Bakugo bared his teeth at her, and Yoshiko looked at him in delight. He looked very much like Bear baring his teeth at someone. Now that she thought of it, he was a Pomeranian.

"Now, apologise for waking me up like that."

"You fuckin' deserved it!" Bakugo spat. "Who do you think you are breaking into the dorms and sleeping in the middle of the motherfucking room?"