*The Perfect Man*

Before I'm someone you leave behind
I'll break your heart
so you don't break mine.
- The Chainsmokers, Illenium
(Takeaway)

Jimin's pov

The words were already shocking for me that company was being sold but knowing the name of the new owner was a thunderbolt to me.

I was feeling like no matter where I go this bad luck of mine is never gonna leave my hand ever. And i looked at the ceiling and asked go
'Oh my dear lord why always me ?Why i am always suffering ? And I was just joking yesterday when I said nothing can be worst then this job but you don't have to take my words seriously.

And then my thoughts interrupted when our manger and some bodyguards came along with our new boss 'The Great Jeon Jungkook' or should I say the great moron who never listens to anyone walking in his power model walk like he own the place which legally he did actually .

He came inside and started examineing everyone like a teacher in a classroom full of students giving exam. But suddenly his eyes paused on me and I just exsisted there not wanting to meet his preying eyes .

But i can't do anything properly because I'm stupid and I met his eyes accidently while trying to avoid his eyes which were looking at me with so much shock and hatred.

The eyes which once used to hold so much love now were holding blinding hatred and now suddenly I wanted to cry and disappear after remembering our beautiful moments and heart wrecking memories but would I cry a big no because I know it was my fault in our separation but it was not like I didn't went to him again many times and tried to explain but he never listened.And after that scene I saw I never even tried again

Plus I don't want to be a person who will cry just after seeing his ex I was just overwhelmed by emotions which I suddenly felt with his appearance .

Actually it wasn't his fault we separated it was mine because of my stupidity and dumb decisions but as much as I saw that night i knew that he never even loved me and why so maybe because we were never at the same level neither back then nor now and nor will be in future.

He was the prince of castles and I was the ordinary boy wanting to love the prince which couldn't happen as at the end of the day prince always chooses the princess not the trash.

Our little love was dead for him for me for us. And I no longer want to shed any tears for the dead because scratching old healed scars brings no good.

The only tiny hope I had was just hoping that he won't drag our personal problems in our professional work lives but i knew him too well and i knew he definitely will drag them. He won't let go the opportunity to pour his stored hatred and on the top bad thing is that I have to tolerate it as I can't quit the job right now in any consequences.

'Emotions and feelings I hate you so much you make me weak and I just want some peace in my life why can't I have it '. Jimin thought to himself with a sad face while signing and watching the ceiling.

He was just holding to a little hope that maybe the ahead days will not go as bad as he is thinking only if he knew how many twists, scars and pain the future holds for him . And little did he knew that the love he thought was dead was still living in the corners of their hearts somewhere.