*19th floor just us two*

"Devils roll the dice,
angels roll their eyes
What doesn't kill me
makes me want you more"
- Talyor Swift (cruel summar)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello "
"Hey ! Are you busy "

"No, not that much . Do you need anything?"

"Jungkook-ah , can't I call you casually because I miss you. "

"Of course you can . I just asked because we haven't talked in a while "
"It's because you are always busy ."

"I'm sorry, Miyeon . But you know I have to work more in new company. "He spoke nervously.
"I understand, but spare a little time for your fiance too" a Chuckle came from other side of line.

"I'll try . Now tell me why you called because I know you never call at working hours."
"You know me too well" she Chuckled nervously.

"Obviously, I do " this time a genuine smile was on his face.
"Actually-y your grandma called me and she was asking when are we getting married. "

"And what did you said. "
"As I always say that right now I'm busy with my modeling career". She lightly whispered

"Thank you Miyeon and I'm sorry you always have to lie because of me but trust me my grandma doesn't listen to me".
"I know I know . But how long can I lie jungkook ."

"You are right but I'm not ready for this marriage neither you are. It's a responsibility I'm not ready for. We are just good friends" he said with a sigh.
"But we can give it a try "

"No I can't. Because in the end we both will suffer in this marriage . A marriage needs love and care which can't give now".
"But jungkook I love yo----"

"No you don't understand what you call is not love its just attachment you feel because we have been together since childhood ".
"I don't wanna know what it is but I'm ready to wait for you until i can "

"Listen Miye----............. hello!!!," she cut the call.
"This girl never understands I don't know why she is like this " jungkook said while rubbing his head and moved toward his next meeting room which will Start in 10 minutes .

----------------------------

Jimin was in the washroom right now wiping his forehead which was sweating badly . He straightly ran here after waking up in Jungkook's office. He was embarrassed till the morning but there was a hope jungkook doesn't remember anything but now he just wants to die because he was ashamed as Jungkook remembers everything and on the top of which jimin also remembers how they did it last night .

He doesn't know how to face Jungkook now because it was him who initiated the activities last night by pulling Jungkook into kiss and seducing him by his words .

"No wonder why Jungkook was acting weird " he complained while sitting in a cubicle.
"Oh God why you made me this crazy I always end up fucking up my life badly " he asked a little loudly but got startled when someone knocked on the outside door.

"And this legs and back ache is killing me "he mumbled while Standing up he washed his hands and opened the door to witness a angry employee out there.
"I'm sorry for inconvenience " he said while bowing.
"Don't do this again this isn't your home now move ." Employee said while pushing him to side slightly by his shoulder. Jimin just ignored his behavior as he was also at fault .