*Party night*

_____________________________

Even in the sea full of
people my eyes still always
search for just you .
_____________________________

Taehyung was styling his hair at jimin's house while Jiheon was wiggling his arms towards him in desperation and struggle. He was standing near the dressing table while holding onto taehyung's legs.

Taehyung looked at the baby with a bright smile and picked him up.

" Happy now? This was what you wanted right?" Taehyung nibbled his nose with Jiheon's who giggled more in response showing his toothless smile with one little peaking tooth which was his first tooth.

" Teaa!" Jiheon giggled the name with joy as if it was one of the few words he had learnt in the past few months.

" Yessss ....?" Taehyung asked the little baby in the same manner but they got interrupted when jimin came into the room and spoke suddenly.

" Are you sure you wouldn't mind going with me, Tae?" Jimin asked while he looked a little anxious.

" I told you already i won't mind and secondly I'm also free today and tomorrow." Taehyung spoke while looking at jimin while Jiheon was still on him.

Jimin took Jiheon from taehyung's hands who smiled and clapped seeing his appa .

" But Jungkook would be there to-.." jimin spoke lightly while looking at taehyung.

" I don't care. Probably i haven't even seen him for the last  3 years so i wouldn't give a fuck about him until he meddles with my buisness." Taehyung spoke nonchalantly while taking Jiheon back from him.

" Tae you kno-" jimin's heart was racing fast he didn't want any type of fight in the party.

" Why don't you just get ready otherwise we will be late‽.." taehyung spoke while playing with the baby.

" Ok. You take him outside for some time and let me change my clothes." Jimin sighed while taehyung took Jiheon outside.

Taehyung looked at Jiheon and gave him a small smile.

Honestly when he got to know about jimin's company getting under Jungkook he got quite stressed which was also the reason he came back early after finishing his cafe work. But he felt a little off when jimin didn't mention a single thing about it to him. He tried to ask jimin many times but jimin really never told so he gave up because at the end of the day it was jimin's life.

He respected his choice but it didn't help his worries which were the fear of jimin getting hurt . His fears got almost true when jimin cried after hugging him at his door. But eventually jimin's mood got better taehyung tried to ignore that topic because he didn't want to start a fight which jimin wouldn't like. He maintained a distance from jimin till he was in a relationship but now if Jungkook would try to start a fight he won't back up.

---------------------------

Jungkook was at the party smiling and talking to people he already knew through his business. But even if he was physically present there but mentally he was searching for that specific person who was now where to be seen.

He excused himself from everyone so that he could call jimin. He went near the grand entrance which was near the reception.Suddenly his eyes located the person he was searching for but it looked like jimin was there waiting for someone else as he looked back continuously. Jimin was looking so beautiful but lost at So he just proceeded towards him.