*What Debt?*

-----------------------
A gentle touch ,
a moment's bliss......
A tender meeting of lips ,
a sweet kiss..........
-----------------------

"You didn't say it when you enjoyed the kiss............."

Jimin's eyes widened at the bluntness of the boy he closed the other boy's mouth using his hand . He looked left then right to make sure nobody heard the statement.

Jungkook removed jimin's hand while grabbing it with his hand.

"What are you even doing here?" He asked tilting his head.

"None of your business. But tell me why you are following me ?..."  Jimin asked while glaring at the boy's hand which was still holding his wrist .

"I thought we became friends last night after the k-..." Jungkook spoke while jimin frowned.

"Ahh.. you come with me...?" He grabbed Jungkook's arm and started dragging him until they found an empty classroom. He locked the door and took a deep breath while looking at the boy in front.

"Listen carefully i was a little drunk so I didn't kind of mean it.." he explained while being a little tensed at Jungkook's serious expression. But he got confused when Jungkook suddenly started chuckling.

"I literally expected this reaction." He spoke as he sat on the table behind him while still looking at jimin.

"Then why are you still bothering me ." Jimin frowned.

"Because... Why not.." jungkook shrugged at the question.

"Please forget about the kiss.... " He pleaded in hope .

"Umm.. i can't because I don't leave debts ." He spoke while checking his nails.

"What debt?" Jimin asked not getting Jungkook's words.

"You were the one who stole my many kisses yesterday..... So simply I want them all back." Jungkook smiled sweetly as if it was nothing.

"Are you mad or what ? How can I return kisses? And secondly you kissed me back too so there is no debt or anything." He spoke in one Breath without taking a break.

" I kissed back just so that you won't feel embarrassed and now I want my kisses back so return them all you thief." Jungkook spoke while puckering his lips in the forward direction.

"No... I'm not gonna do that. And you gave me hickeys what about that?" Jimin pointed a finger toward jungkook.

" You can give me hickeys too if you want .And I'm not going to forget the kiss topic . " Jungkook spoke while sticking out his tongue at the other boy. He stood up from the table to leave the class .

He was about to pass jimin when the boy held his wrist pulling him back.

"After this don't even bring this topic back." He spoke as he forced his lips on the other boy's lips as a peck. Jungkook just existed there while feeling the soft lips touching his.

Jimin pecked the boy's lips a few times and pushed him a little bit far with slightly rosey cheeks.

"Now we are done. I returned you enough kisses so don't even mention this topic again ." He looked straight into the boy's eyes .

"Who said we are done huh...." Jungkook spoke closer to the boy again.

"What .. but I did what you said .." Jimin
frowned.

"No you didn't. I asked for kisses and you gave me pecks ." Jungkook snickered while looking at the confused boy.

"What?? Are you for real???..." Jimin laughed in disbelief while open mouth slightly.