*Job?*

-----------------------
People change,
it's true,
Like seasons,
they shift and renew.
From shy to bold,
or weak to strong,
Life's twists and turns
make us belong.
-----------------------

" What do you mean by that?" Jimin asked .

" I mean whatever you are thinking." Jungkook chuckled.

" I am not thinking about anything. I don't know anything. I'm not leaving this job and.... that's the final." Jimin spoke with a hesitant stubborn voice.

" So many things changed over time but your lying habits didn't." Jungkook spoke as stood from his chair and reached near Jimin maintaining a good posture.

" What lying?" Jimin asked with hesitation.

" Oh so we are playing innocent now so let's go along. Tell me when you applied what were the criteria were for the post you are working at." Jungkook asked while making a pout.

" I- .. There were many how can I list them all . There was age limit and some qualifications etc ." Jimin gulped before speaking.

" Don't remember. Let me tell you there was a strict requirement on the list that the person applying should at least have 6 months internship experience for this job. But guess what... according to your documents you were a complete fresher while your cgpa in your degree was too low to be eligible for this company.. That explains why your work is so unreliable and full of silly mistakes. And you know the best part you joined just 5 months ago and out of which one month you have worked in front of me which simply means you are like having your internship." Jungkook explained everything like he was narrating some mystery story while jimin just existed there.

" What? Cat caught your tongue now? Now won't you order me how this is your job and you want a solid reason to fire you. You took this job even when you weren't the suitable candidate." Jungkook spoke while jimin didn't dared to look into his eyes.

" But I am trying my best in my job. Shouldn't that matter the most now ." Jimin spoked in a dim tone.

" It really should have but only if you have gotten this job on your own . But how could you even get this job in first place when you ever even applied for this ." Jungkook spoke while jimin suddenly looked at him in shock.

" I- ...." Jimin was at loss of words. He didn't expected jungkook to know this much.

" How did you get this job jimin when you never even applied or gave any interview ? And as much as I know you aren't related to this company's previous members in any way before this..." Jungkook asked while raising brows in .

" It's true i didn't applied for this job but I swear I didn't used some wrong or immoral way to get this job. " Jimin finally spoke .

" Then why don't you disclose how you got such a good job with this low eligibility." Jungkook spoke with a smile which was obviously fake .

" I ....... I applied in some other company but on the interview day I saw an accident happening. I helped that old person and therefore got late for my interview. Later that old person told me in the hospital that he is the owner of this company. He said he was very thankful to me and wanted to do something for me.... And I .. asked if he could give me a job in his company if he is really thankful. But i didn't pressured him it was completely his choice later." Jimin spoke while his voice was tensed.

" Good story but why should I believe this bullshit . And let's consider for minute i believed it ... It won't change the point that you didn't deserved this position if you asked for it without even being qualified. " Jungkook spoke.