*kissable lips ,sinful body*

Ooh, when your lips undress me
Hooked on your tongue
Ooh, love, your kiss is deadly
Don't stop
Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello
(Senorita)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(

This is my first time writing smut so if its bad please bear with it.)

Last night in the club(flashback)

Jimin was giggling to himself while mumbling incoherent words but suddenly he fell on the ground and he tried to stand, it was quiet hard but at last he did it . While he was standing while grabbing the table near by he started remembered his eomma how much she used to love or she still does?. How his Hyung was with him when he first time got drunk and how... nobody would even dare to look at him when Jungkook was with him . But now these are just mere memories while no one loves him now.

He let out a sad snicker for these memories while walking unsteadyingly under influence of alcohol.

He opened a random door and his eyes widened when he saw a girl sitting on a boy's lap and boy's face was in girl's neck
"What is going on h-...... "he halted.

"YOUUUU........." But he shouted in shock when he finally saw the person who was inside.

The girl was startled to see the stranger in the room .
"I have seen you somewhere .Where...,...? " he said said excitingly while thinking hard .

"Aah! I re..member... You look like my boyfriend " he said while smiling wide as if it was interesting.

" Are you crazy ? What are you doing here?" The boy in the room spoke in furiously.

"Hey your voice is....... similar to my boyfr..... Wait..... a minute... You don't look like.... my boyfriend... you are my boyfriend ..... " He spoke between giggles as if it was the funniest thing he said but suddenly his giggles stopped when he saw the boy frowning at his words and suddenly he was aware of the girl's presence.

"Jungkook babe! What is this idiot murmuring to himself? Throw him out right now " girl said while gritting her teeth.

Jimin saw hickeys on her neck and gasped loudly with wide open mouth,

"YOU ARE...... CHEATING ON ME.....? HOW DARE YOU..... JUNGKOOK?"

" WHAT? Jungkook you didn't told me you are gay and you have a boyfriend? " Girl spoke in anger.

"No he-e isn't ,sunmin . Jimin get out right now?" Jungkook said while glaring at jimin

"SEE!!! sunmoon he even he even know name ." Jimin said while pointing towards jungkook.

"My name is sunmin not sunmoon . Jungkook either you throw this fucker out or i will"

"Listen! Jimi-" jungkook got interrupted.

"You bitch..... firstly you seduced my boyf..rie.nd now .....you called me a fuc.ke.r" jimin was ready to throw hands .

"JIMIN STOP IT! Sunmin he is drunk please ignore his words "

"You know what Jungkook I'm going to find another one night stand, and you enjoy your night with your little gay bitchy boyfriend" jungkook massaged his forehead in frustration because he was feeling angry and alcohol in his system was making it harder .

"Go , no-one even ....wants you here. Bye sunmoon .... " The girl left after glaring at both the boys . The door closed with a loud sound.

The boy was the smiling wide and started leaving too unaware of fuming boy behind him .