*Comfort means Jimin*

---------------------------
In the gentle embrace of a hug so tight,
Worries and troubles take flight.
A moment of warmth, a touch so sweet,
A hug can make our souls complete.

It speaks volumes without a word,
A language of love that's often heard.
In the arms of a hug, we find solace,
A comforting gesture that brings us solace.

So open your arms, let love flow,
Embrace the magic that hugs bestow.
For in that simple act, so pure,
Lies a connection that will endure.

---------------------------

" Aunty he isn't part of our mess so leave him aside. It would be better if you don't involve him." Jungkook spoke while mrs. Choi snatched her hand back in anger.

" Did you jus-..." Mrs. Choi was about to continue her words when miyeon suddenly shouted while grabbing her head.

" Can't you all just shut up. Just get out if you can't give a fuck about me. " She shouted while pointing towards the door.

Her parents suddenly realised why they were there at the first place.

" Miyeon obviously we are here for you. It's just we wanted to talk to Jungkook. " Her fathers spoke while approaching his daughter.

" I think I should leave now. I will see you all later. " Jungkook spoke and left room while grabbing jimin's hand with him. Miyeon noticed that but ignored it when her mother sat near her.

Jungkook was almost walking fast when jimin spoke something whichade him halt his steps.

" I accidentally forgot the files i brought inside the room." Jimin spoke while taking his hand back.

" Are you for real? "Jungkook looked as if he might blast any moment. Jimin knew if he would stay there any longer he'll only hear Jungkook's scoldings therefore he spoke.

" Just give few 2 minutes I'll bring them back. " Jimin spoke while turning his steps back towards the room in hurry. Jungkook opened his mouth but jimin spoke again.

" And don't come I'll manage." He spoke while looking back.

Jungkook turned towards the wall and slowly started hitting his head in the wall.

" I fucking hate everything. I fucking hate everyone" He murmured to himself while punching the wall with his fist.

Jimin reached the room and knocked the door lightly.

" Come in." Mrs. Choi spoke.

Jimin entered the room awkwardly it looked as if he disturbed the conversation of the Choi family.

" Why are you here again ?" Mrs. Choi spoke with a disgusted expression as if she was still angry at him.

" I was here just to take my things back." Jimin spoke while approaching his files.

" Just take them and leave." Mr. Choi Spoke while ignoring him.

Jimin just ignored them completely.He reached the door and was about to leave when he heard something.

" Such a crap." Mrs. Choi spoke when she saw jimin ignored Mr. Choi's words.

" I'm not crap but your attitude is mrs. Choi." Jimin spoke offending Mrs
Choi who stood from her place.

" And yes, you were judging jungkook for relationships just because he didn't grow up with his family but at least he is better than you. More humane then you. He isn't ungrateful, you people are..." Jimin spoke while eyeing them . Miyeon's eyes widened while her parents were surprised .