* First Meeting *

--------------------------

Meeting me wasn't your choice but leaving me was ......

-------------------------

Here starts the flashback of the story and how the thing happened.

There was a great hustle bustle in the college of but someone was ignoring all bullshit because he wanted to impress someone special today .

Hair well made ,eyes full of determination and confidence , looks up to date , outfit appreciable and what makes him more handsome was a charming smile which was enough to melt million hearts but he just wanted one that too of someone specific.

"Stop with this rechecking again and again after every few you're already looking like a Greek god to whom anyone can't say no ."

"I know but what if he thinks I'm too handsome for him to reach so I should atleast look approachable for him ".

His friend scrunched his nose after listening to his bullshit.

"Whatev- hey Jungkook your bodyguard said your boy is coming."

The bell rang and the most awaited boy came out of the class. Beautiful blonde hair , a simple but stylish outfit consisting of a white plain-t green cardigen along with black jeans. The mentioned boy was walking while talking to his friend both were looking like they were discussing something important .

Suddenly his steps halted as someone in formal attire stood infront of him and started talking like a robot which scared the shit out of him .

"Sir , our young master Jeon wants to meet you right now. " The boy's face got painted with confusion .

"Who he is talking about...? " his friend whispere in his ear while leaning towards him a little.

"How would I know stupid?" He whispered back in low voice then cleared his throat to talk with the man infront .

"Mr. ......... whoever you I think you are mistakenly met the wrong person. You must be finding someone else ." He explained while being careful not to offend the scary man.

" No , I met the right person . Aren't you Mr. Park Jimin. " the man spoke confidently without an eye blink.

" Yes, I am but--" his words got cut when that stranger spoke again.

"Sir, I'll request you to follow me young master is waiting for you ." The boy decided to whisper to his friend to ask if ne should go or not .

"Should I go or not what if they are kilers" he spoke but no answer came .
"Why aren't you-" he looked at his side but almost all the corridor was empty and his friend dissappeard into nothingness.

"This scared idiot ghosted me to die." He murmured to himself and started following the scary man.

"God please don't let me die this young " he prayed while looking at the ceiling.

They reached the second floor and there Jimin witnessed three young rich people of his age staring at him while one was holding a beautiful tulip flower bouquet in hands .

Jungkook came ahead took a deep breath and started talking. He gave that bouquet to Jimin whose eyes were about to fall on the ground .

" Listen I don't like much formalities so I'll come straight to the point where I saw you in our college last week and I think I like you since then ."

But jimin was still silent processing what's happening. Who the hell is this stupid handsome guy over here.

" I know you'll find it surprising how a popular , rich and smart guy like me can like someone commoner like you but I do because of my great personality. " He laughed a little while his friends behind face palmed themselves at his bullshit.

"Why aren't saying anything? I just told you I like you. You won't believe me but trust me you are the first ever person I want to date not just for time pass. " Jungkook asked while staring at the boy infront curiously.

"Ok you like me but the main question is who are you? " Jimin cried in frustration.

" EH! WHAT ? You don't know me ? The whole college knows me. I'm the great Jeon Jungkook about whom everyone is crazy " Jungkook spoke in shock because he knew how popular he was in college.

"Sorry but I joined this college last week. Knowing you are far away I'm even seeing your face for the first time in life. " Jungkook mouth automatically opened slightly at the insulating comments of jimin according to him .

"But what about my confessions? Aren't you going to like me back . Where do you want to go on our first date ?"
Jungkook tried to make another conversation while keeping his ego aside.

"The hell are you crazy. I just said I don't know. You maniac better stay from me."

Jimin threw the flower bouquet back into Jungkook's hands and left the room with a ruined mood.

Jungkook turned back only to find his both friends laughing like pigs while his bodyguard was trying to control his laughter.

He threw the bouquet straight to their faces with full force which nicely smacked one of them at face while other fell on ground while ignoring it.

"Why did you throw it on my handsome face you dork. " One spoke while rubbing his nose and killing the culprit with hard stares .

"Jin hyung, you told me to confess to him ' jUsT cOnFess to HiM I'm sUrE hE woN'T deNy YoU . ThE WhoLe caMpus knOwS yoU' now see what happened he denied me at my face". Jungkook mimicked jin while hoseok was still laughing in the background joined by jin.

"I said it works for me because of my handsome face if it didn't work on your shitface then it ain't my fault. " Jin spoke while laughing while Jungkook glared at him as if he was going to commit a murder no two murder soon .

"Don't be hopeless kook-ah you can try again your isn't running anywhere" hoseok told him while controlling his laughter but failed.

"You fucking assholes can't even show sympathy to your best friend even when everything was your fault. " Jungkook said in frustration but both where unaffected.

"Fuck you " he spoke and left the room while rolling his eyes and hammering his foot on both jin's and hoseok's foot who cried in pain in return.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Although it was weird and stupid but it was still their unforgettable first meeting .