*You Never Told*

------------------------
You deserve someone who sees your worth,
A love that puts you first, from the day of birth.
Don't settle for being someone's second,
Hold out for a love that's truly heaven-sent

-----------------------

Jungkook came back out of his thoughts when his phone tinged suddenly. It was a message from the nurse who was helping him.

" Sir your man will leave this place in few minutes. He is at reception. Come quickly."

Jungkook's heartbeats increased when he read the message. Everything was seeming like a dream it was even hard to believe whatever his eyes were seeing.

He took a deep breath and walked towards the reception. After a few seconds he finally saw a familiar figure.
But only his back was visible and he was talking to the recipcinist but one thing was sure .... he was holding someone in his arms whose head was visible a little.

He walked slowly towards him while feeling his sweaty palms. He reached near them. He wanted to say something but couldn't as a stinging feeling was not leaving his heart.

" Yeah I'm the parent of Park Jihyeon. Can I get an appointment with Dr. Song for next week? Yes Dr. Shin recommended his appointment." Jimin spoke without noticing jungkook behind him.

Jungkook reached his hand to touch jimin's shoulder but paused thinking what would he even say why was he here ? Why was he following him? He turned back to leave but collided with a nurse who was passing by with some surgical items. Her all things scattered on the floor making a loud noise which caught attention of the people who were around him.

Jimin also turned around to see what was happened but he saw someone he didn't expect. Jimin's eyes met with Jungkook abruptly making both of them freeze.

Jimin's heart stopped as soon as he saw jungkook staring at him with those mysterious shocked eyes. While Jungkook was overwhelmed with sudden eye contact. He could clearly see jimin in the frozen state while the little two eyes in jimin's arms which were staring at him with astonishment.

" Sir please watch while walking." The nurse who was picking up her stuff spoke bringing both of them from their terrace of thoughts.

Jimin opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out when Jungkook spoke.

" You never told me you even have a baby?" Jungkook spoke with a tight tone and Jimin felt a lump forming in his throat.

" I-... It's not um... Actually I...... I mean...... You know..... No.... * Sigh* yes I mean it's not even necessary to tell right It's not like it's mandatory." Jimin spoke spoke with a tight throat while holding the baby properly to cover him with his jacket.

" Yeah right it never was. But you about that day when I asked about the baby clothes in the car. You could have just said told." Jungkook forced a little laugh .

" Um... Jungkook I think you shouldn't interfere with my personal life. I don't have to tell you everything about my life  it's not like we are related to reach other." In nervousness jimin was speaking whatever coming in his mind at the moment.

"I-... Actually yes you are right..... I am interfering your life, ain't i ? So i think I should just leave now.." Jungkook spoke while staring deep into jimin's eyes as if he was taunting him . His fists were closed tightly.

Jungkook stared at him for a while but then broke the eye contact. He was about to leave when jimin stopped him.

" Jungkook..." Jimin merely spoke when Jungkook turned with tight expressions on his face.