*Everything Going Wrong*

--------------------------
Ag.nos.the.si.a
The state of not knowing how you really feel about something.
--------------------------

" Hey! Have you seen a man in navy black formal clothes . He was standing there..." Jimin asked a waiter who was serving drinks.

" Sir, I'm sorry but there are a lot of people in this party with black formals. " The waiter answered politely.

" Ah ! It's ok. I'll search for him myself." Jimin spoke while feeling a little embarrassed.

He was about to leave when the waiter suddenly spoke again.

" Wait. Sir, are you probably asking about that guy who wasn't drinking any alcohol." The waiter asked Jimin after remembering something.

" Yes .yes. yes." Jimin spoke hurriedly.

" I offered him drinks but he said he don't drink alcohol. ..... Yah i remember he asked me the way to the washroom and I told him that." The waiter told jimin everything happened.

" Oh thank you so much." Jimin smiled at him in gratitude .

" You're welcome,sir ." The waiter spoke .

Jimin asked him the way to the washroom which he told him. Jimin reached the washroom but it was empty and there was no trace of taehyung there. He checked around but  taehyung wasn't there.

--------------------------

Miyeon noticed how jimin came out of the elevator while fixing his clothes and wiping his lips after a few minutes of which jungkook also came back from the same elevator while fixing his coat.

She was just about to leave the party when she saw this scenario and the first thing which came into her mind was what if they were together. The mere thought of seeing them together made her beyond mad. Is she really a fool like everyone thinks she is but she knows she is not.

She simply went to Jungkook who was oblivious of her presence there and was setting his hair in his phone's front camera.

" I want to talk." Miyeon asked Jungkook who became visibly a little shocked to see her suddenly but he felt something was different in her demeanor this time.

" Now?" Jungkook spoke while closing his phone and maintaining his composure.

And suddenly Miyeon saw jungkook's corner of lip which seemed a little weird as if it was some kind of lip colour. But when she saw it with more focus she recognised it. She saw the same colour lip tint on jimin's lips when he was standing with Jungkook. Now everything was clear to her that Jungkook was cheating on her with the so called person he hates. Was she always this stupid that everyone could see what was happening except her? She was ignoring the elephant in the room which she can regret now.

" What happened?" Jungkook spoke while wiping his mouth lightly when he saw miyeon staring at his face.

" Come with me ." She spoke with a straight face and Jungkook never saw her this serious ever. Therefore he just followed her without saying much.

------------------------

" The number you have dialled  is currently not answering. Please wait or call again later." Jimin saw the phone's screen disappointingly and called the same number 5th time in a row.

" Why isn't he answering the calls?" He murmured.

" Taehyung pick up the call . Where are you ? I'm feeling worried for you ... Please answer." Jimin messaged taehyung when he didn't pick call again.