* Chatterbox *

----------------------
They say silence is golden, but for talkative people, it's more like a lost treasure.
----------------------

Luck wasn't on jimin's side today like every other normal day. After giving the coffee to Jungkook he silently left the place to fly back to his cage aka the office cabin. He thought he was out of those people's bullshit now but it was his mistake and he realised it when he saw Jihoon knocking at his open door.

Nothing can be done to avoid this human so as a result jimin was currently sitting on his chair while his chin was resting on his hand on the table while jihoon was talking non stop boring the hell out of jimin. The boy was such a narcissist and a true chatterbox. He was trying to make jimin interested by how popular he is for his looks and how much money his father makes and blah blah blah....

Jimin was seeing heart forming in jihoon's eyes as if he was in love with jimin with his all senses.

" And then I told that girl that I can't date her because she wasn't my type. Shr was pretty though. You are listening right." Jihoon asked while eyes were twinkling as if he was not talking about some girl but about his science experiments.

" Obviously I am. " Jimin forced a smile."

" I don't know why even people are so obsessed with me? Why does everyone want to see ?" Jihoon laughed thinking jimin might get impressed.

' maybe because they think of you as a street performer monkey.'
" Oh they must like you.," Jimin spoke while talking a glass from the table to drink water .

" Leave others what about you? Do you like me? Hey-.….." jihoon stopped in the middle because jimin threw the water from his mouth on jihoon's face due to shock.

Jimin coughed while jihoon just closed his eyes and took out a handkerchief to wipe out water from his face.

" Am-m am sorry I didn't intend to do this... I think I suddenly misunderstood something.." jimin spoke while apologizing to jihoon while standing up.

" It's ok." Jihoon smiled forcefully as he finally wiped his whole face nicely.

" Would you tell this to Jungk- I'm Mr. Jeon." Jimin asked while narrowing one eye while nervously frowning.

" No why would I . I know he is an asshole. You can trust me and believe me I'm a man of my words. I'm quite reliable and my ex used to say this" Jihoon replied which sounded funny rather than serious due to which jimin snickered a little.

" Thanks." Jimin spoke.

" In return you can give me your phone number.. I mean just in case you need my help some day or you wanna meet or if you start missing me out of nowhere. We can have friendship or more whatever you want."jihoon explained and jimin just gave his side eyes.

" Of course.... Write...683xxxxx83. you can call later." Jimin spoke and jihoon succeeded or that's just what he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Miyeon I think you should live at Jungkook's house until you are here. " Iseul suggested.

" Actually she can't." Jungkook interrupted.

" But why?" Miyeon asked this time.

" Don't mind but i don't think at present time I'll be feeling comfortable with sharing house with anyone and also I'm not home all day so she would be bored.". Jungkook slowly put his point of view.

" That's not good jungkook if not now then in the recent upcoming future you will have to share a house with miyeon. What will you do that then?" Iseul spoke while jungkook just looked at her expressionlessly.

" I'm talking about present Iseul so we shouldn't bring the future in it i think." Jungkook spoke with a harp gaze.

" It's ok  you both stop now. I can live at a hotel for a few days, Iseul." Miyeon spoke while interrupting both people who were about to get into an argument.

" You don't have to. You can live in my house too. My house is your house too." Iseul spoke while heaving a deep breath.

" Ok.... And Jungkook i wanna talk to you alone for few minutes." Miyeon spoke while looking at Jungkook.

" Right now?" Jungkook asked .

" Yes but in a private place where there are just two of us." Miyeon confirmed.

" You both can talk somewhere else I'm not gonna leave this  room." Iseul spoke while applying her lipstick by looking the camera of her phone.

"Fine. Come with me. " Jungkook spoke while sighing. He didn't exactly know what miyeon was going to talk about but he did have an idea.

Miyeon followed jungkook and they both reached an empty meeting room. Miyeon took a deep breath before taking about something she didn't like mentioning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Jihoon actually I have left some of my papers in office room can you wait I'll bring them hurriedly." Jimin spoke to jihoon . Although he actually had papers to brought but the main reason of jimin leaveing the room was jihoon himself. Jimin saw an opportunity to leave the room and get short freedom from him then why not.

Jimin left the room while taking a deep breath finally feeling good after avoiding the boy inside his cabin.

" What wrong with Jungkook's all friends they all are so weird. His friends are like a circus for which I don't want to buy ticket." Jimin spoke to himself while going toward the desired room.

" One is  bitch Iseul who is always pissed at my existence like I have stolen her royal throne in past life. Second is that another nice girl who looks at me in shock life I'm a alien or something. And third that money jihoon he is living in a different world. He is in the next level delusional state thinking I'm in love with him or something because of his extra cheap pickup lines. And last but not the least jungkook himself one moment he behaves roughly the next moment he suddenly  behaves . Every fucking one is paranoid here obviously except me or.... Especially me "  jimin mumbled to himself while face palming himself lightly.