* The Hospital's Eve*

---------------------

Will the truth uncoil,
like a serpent untwined,
Revealing what's hidden,
in the depths of the mind.
With each twist and turn,
it seeks to break free,
Unveiling the secrets,
for all to see.
---------------------

" Yeah don't worry I'll come back as soon as possible, sullyoon. I know about the weather." Jimin was talking to Sullyoon while waiting for jihyeon's turn in the hospital. He came early to the hospital so that he would not be late for the appointment. He hung up the call to look at the baby.

The baby was looking around with astonished eyes as if he was seeing the hospital for the first time. As  if the people in uniform were looking like some shining objects to him, as if the moving stuff were looking like some toys to him.

" Sometimes I don't understand why you feel so giddy while looking at this place? What is  so good about this place?" He asked the baby while bumping his nose to the baby's.

In response to which the baby just laughed as if he heard some kind of joke.

" I asked you a question and you are just laughing? That's not fair." Jimin spoke while scrunching his nose which caught the baby's attention immediately.

The baby put his hand on Jimin's cheek and opened his mouth wide to eat the target. He tried to take jimin's nose in mouth hurriedly but failed when jimin laughed at him and moved his face back a little.

" My cupcake's two tiny teeth are getting sharper, huh?" Jimin spoke while pointing towards the two tiny upper teeth in the baby's mouth.

The baby this time tried to eat jimin's cheek with the small mouth of his. Jimin laughed at his tactics while kissing him on the forehead.

Suddenly a nurse came near them and asked,
" Are you Mr. Park jimin whose appointment is at 5:30 pm." She spoke while checking her documents.

" Yes i am. " Jimin answered while the baby watched the shining ring in the nurse's finger.

" Sir, you would have to wait for a few more then your turn will come." The nurse spoke casually while writing something on paper without sparing any glance.

" Thank you. But please try to make it quicker my baby has been waiting here for the past half an hour." Jimin requested.

She was about to reply when suddenly someone attacked her hands by mouth. Jimin tried to pull the baby back but the baby's grip was right on the nurse's papers.

She pulled her hands back but the baby tore a page from her papers. Her hands were covered in baby saliva.

" I'm so sorry he just loves shiny things ." Jimin apologized while holding Jiheon tightly.

She wiped her hands with a handkerchief.

" It's ok i understand he is just a kid." She spoke but her frown was telling otherwise as if she was annoyed. And  anybody would be if they have to redo the whole work just because someone's baby tore your papers .

She left while snatching back her papers from jihyeon's.

Jimin looked at Jihyeon with done eyes.

" You are so damn naughty, aren't you ? You make me apologize wherever we go?" Jimin spoke while playfully holding one of the baby's cheek. But the baby looked at Jimin with doe eyes.

" No DNA test needed you definitely are a little screwed like your father." Jimin laughed while shaking his head.

Suddenly someone called his name and he realised it was his appointment time . So he went inside to meet the doctor.