*Ex or Financee*

--------------------------------
In love's intricate dance,
sometimes we find,
That we're not always at
the forefront of their mind.
--------------------------------

All three were standing near the shopping places while Miyeon and Jungkook were deciding where to go and what to do jimin was standing there like a maniquine with no interest.

" I think we should visit the clothes area first choosing clothes might take time." Jungkook spoke while scratching his forehead lightly with his index finger.

" But I think we should visit the makeup area first it is just in front of us too. Clothes.. we can choose them later patiently." Miyeon spoke while pointing at the sign board in front.

" There is nothing much to buy you can do later. You can even buy matching products with your dress." Jungkook spoke .

" It won't take time . And I don't think I would have to buy matching things when i already know I'm gonna buy a red or wine colored dress. " Miyeon tried to convince jungkook.

" But-.." Jungkook's words got interrupted.

" Can't you both just decide or you have plan to waste your plus my time infront of this place. " Jimin blurted out making miyeon shocked at his such informal tone while jungkook remained unaffected.

" I'm... sorry. But you guys should hurry up." Jimin apologized as soon as he saw miyeon's shocked reaction.

" It's ok. If you don't mind you can suggest us where we should go first." Miyeon asked jimin with a smile which was a little bit hard for jimin to judge.

Jimin couldn't understand if miyeon's 'we' included him as well or just her and Jungkook. So he just answered as he wanted to get over the question without embarrassment.

" Visit the makeup store it's near." He spoke while jungkook suddenly glared at him while miyeon smiled .

" Ok fine!... Let's go there . "Jungkook spoke in a defeated tone while miyeon found it weird that Jungkook didn't say anything further.

" Will you come to-.. I mean do you wanna come too?" Miyeon asked jimin with expectant eyes. And clearly jimin took her words as a sign of unwanted . No doubt for her he was unwanted with her finance.

" Of course he'l-.." Jungkook's words got cut.

" No you guys can go. I don't want to buy anything there. You guys enjoy I'll walk around here till you come back.." jimin spoke looking elsewhere as if he was pretending to be fascinated by the beauty around. Miyeon's eyes got lit up at his words as if it was what she wanted so desperately.

" Why don't you just com-.." jungkook tried again.

" Jungkook,he said he didn't want to go, let him make his own decisions." Miyeon spoke not wanting jimin to change his decision.

" But- .." jungkook tried again only to cut in between

" Let's go ,Jungkook. " Miyeon spoke while hurriedly grabbing Jungkook's hand to drag him with her before Jimin changed his decision.

When she tried to drag jungkook with her without looking back, jungkook also grabbed hand jimin's hand tightly who got shocked at the sudden pull. As a result of the grip he also got dragged into the shop along with Jungkook.

Jimin's face was visibly shocked as why would jungkook drag him with both of them.

As soon as miyeon looked back at jimin with surprise jimin snatched back his hand from Jungkook forcefully. While miyeon was holding Jungkook's one hand tightly.