* Not What I Thought *

----------------.
Negativity may try
to bring us down,
But we'll wear a smile,
replacing every frown.
----------------

For next few days it became Jungkook's routine to wait for the boy but he never tried to talk .And finally he decided to talk with the boy . When Jungkook was sitting near his window he saw jimin entering the hospital entrance. He smiled and decided to wait till the boy came upstairs. A few minutes later he saw the boy in the same room as yesterday.

He left the window and straightly went to the couch in the room where his bodyguard was sitting.

" Bodyguard hyung!! " The bodyguard looked up from his phone.

"Yes. Do you need anything?" He asked while  putting the phone to the side .

"No . But yes . Hyung I want to be friends with someone . Would you help?..." He asked with expectant eyes.

" Who is he ? Is that person some celebrities child? Do I have to book appointment?" Bodyguard asked while looking at jungkook.

" No . I don't know anything. But his family member is admitted in the room across the window." Jungkook  told while his bodyguard was confused.

" You don't know anything and you wanna be friends with a complete stranger?" His bodyguard stood tall.

" Bodyguard hyung everyone is a stranger till we become their friends. And all you have to accompany me I'll talk myself." Jungkook tried to coax his bodyguard to let him out of the room.

" But I don't think your family will find it appealing that you are befriending strangers." He spoke while raising eyebrows.

" You don't worry about that . It won't take time and they won't know. Just this time please hyung... No one even comes here to visit me except grandma I'm alone since weeks ." He spoke in a whining tone and his bodyguard felt a little bad for the poor boy so he decided to agree.

"Ok."
" Thank you so much bodyguard hyung. Now let's go ." Jungkook spoke with a full teethy smile.

" Hey be careful don't put pressure on your already broken bone." His bodyguard spoke in terrified tone.

They both left the room and went towards the other side of the building so that they could meet the boy. Jungkook peeked inside the glass window but room only had one person who was lying on the patient bed.

" He isn't here hyu--" his words got interrupted when a sudden sound came from nearby elevator.

Jimin had bumped into a doctor who was carrying some files while using mobile phone. Although it wasn't practically jimin's fault but the doctor suddenly became angry and started scolded the boy badly infront of many people who just came out of elevator.

" Are you blind? Can't you use your eyes? Disgusting behaviour of a mannerless kid."  Doctor barked

" I'm sorry, miss . I was just looking for my mom and by mistake bumped into you." He bowed while apologizing.

" Huh ! That's absurd. With whom you are with ? Tell me the room number?" The doctor asked angrily .

" Room no. 426 . I'm with-" his words got interrupted suddenly.

" So you are that police inspectors son . Now i understand why you are like this. Poor people like you shouldn't be even allowed here . Only creating problems here. Now why are you looking at me collect the files ." The doctor's attitude was shitty but nobody dared to correct her as she was one of the most popular doctor there. So people just went by while sympathising the poor child.