*Nobody feels like you*

It started under neon lights,
and then it all got dark
I only know how to go too far
Ed sheeran(bad habits)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I ...want .... You .... In my bed ..... Again ........"

These words were enough for Jimin to snap out of the daze . He pushed jungkook away from him with all of his might.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!? Have you heard your own damn words?!!!!" Jungkook just laughed at jimin's words as if they were were just meaningless.

"Jungkook i told you last night was a mistake . Can't you understand this shi--..ouch...".

Jungkook suddenly pinned jimin to the nearby wall by holding his wrists above his head .

"I warned you last night, didn't I ? I told you if you gave your body to me once with your choice then there is no going back." He said while bringing his face closer to jimin.

"Jungkook i was drunk. I didn't know what I was doing " jimin spoke while trying to freed his wrists from the tight grip .

"I. Don't. Care you were drunk or not . Even you know I'm not a saint who will follow the rules of temptations........ . If I want something i would take it at any cost. I'm not a loser atleast not anymore "

"Jungkook leave my wrists ... This is getting too much now . Why don't you ask that sunmoon girl of last night? She probably would love to sleep with you now." Jimin spoke while wiggling his wrists.

"Nah! I just want you because I miss your body under mine so badl-- " he spoke with a mocking grin.

"Stop-p this bullshit-t Jun-gkoo-"
"Shh! Don't interrupt me when I'm talking otherwise I won't be this nice to you , Mr. Park....."Jungkook whispered near the other boy's ear.

"Why are you doing this Jungkook ? If you are you doing this for your revenge then you can do anything else and i would never complain but just don't do this ". Jimin's words came out as a mere whisper with hint of hurt in them.

"Revenge and sexual pleasure are two different things . I won't let go the pleasure i can get just for those few fake tears of yours ." Jungkook spoke with eyes void of emotions as if he was stating the facts.

"If you only want sexual pleasure then why only me? You can get any girl out there who would be ready to give you all you want ".

"But I don't want any girl because....... I think boys last longer in bed then girls plus they are more pleasurable" jungkook spoke while slowly licking the shell of jimin's ear .

" Then.... find a boy...." he was trying to hold back his moan when Jungkook moved his one hand from his wrists waist slowly while his lips ghosting jimin's ear shell.

"But I'm not gay" jungkook spoke while untucking the other boy's shirt lightly.

"So, fucking me doesn't makes you gay......?"
"No because I don't fuck any other boy , it's your body's fault to be this fuckable." Jungkook spoke while kissing other's jaw.

Jungkook's hand went to unbutton jimin's pant's button but halted when jimin gripped him while opening his eyes .

"Stop Jungkook it ! I don't want it ! This is becoming sexual assault now " jimin said still while his one hand was gripping Jungkook's hand while other one was maintaining gap between them.

"Oh! Sorry!....... So me touching you is assault now . " jungkook said with a loud laugh while his hands were in surrender position above his head .

" Yes it is, because things are not same now,....we are not same now. " jimin said while his eyes brimmed with unsaid tears.

"And you know the reason because of whom it is " jungkook spoke with a mock because he knew the boy standing in front of him was faking tears.

And suddenly jimin's words died in his throat. He wanted to spill every truth but he just can't because it wasn't even like jungkook would believe him. Maybe Jungkook hated jimin just because it hurted his ego that jimin left him for someone else not because of love, if jungkook have loved him he wouldn't have replaced jimin in just 4 days .

So Jimin just wiped his tears because why he should explain when he knew it would be worthless.

"I don't care just let me go now "
"Obviously! You never cared ." He spoke while gripping jimins hand .

"Jungkook can't you just stop being childish. Leave my hand, forget about last night and let me go for God's sake."

"Childish." jungkook snickered as he left Jimin's hand . He just turned and left the place while his expressions changed from hurt to blank.

As jungkook left jimin slowly sat on the dirty floor while staring at plain wall.
"So, she was right.......always. I was the fool. " jimin spoke to himself while laughing but soon a lonely tear rolled slowly falling on his rosy cheeks.

"Why I don't deserve anything ? Why I don't deserve ....love-e " he whispered as he closed his eyes .

________________________

The whole day went unusually normal as jimin didn't went to Jungkook's office neither jungkook called him. Afternoon drama was already enough for the day there was no need for new addition so jimin headed home early saying he was feeling unwell. Manager wasn't there and Jungkook also left early so it was even more easy to escape .

He was near his home when he remembered that he had to buy groceries as he didn't have much of it at home. So he went to nearby grocery store where he always goes to buy groceries. He bought necessary things and payed for them in cash .

He took his groceries and started walking towards his house with his tortoise speed but suddenly a faimiliar voice came from behind and took his whole attention.

"Yah Jimin-ah......... "

Suddenly jimin felt as atleast the day won't be bad anymore . No matter what others would say about the boy, it won't matter because for jimin the boy infront was the best neighbor anybody could ever get .