*Good boy gone bad*

You talking money, need a hearing aid
You talking bout me, I don't see the shade
Switch up my style, I take any lane
I switch up my cup, I kill any pain

Look what you've done
I'm a motherfuckin' starboy
Look what you've done
I'm a motherfuckin' starboy
-the Weekend (starboy)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person pov -:

"Mr. Lee can't I get the loan a little bit sooner? Actually I need it urgently? " Jimin tried to appeal to the manager to approve his loan as soon as possible.

"A no is, no. If you can wait then wait ,if you can't then erase the idea of this loan from your brain "manager said rudely.

"But-"
"Oh god ! why you always want me to repeat the things I already said? That's really annoying ." Manager was mad now.

"Mr. Lee you know only you can help me . You are such a good human being. I know you got a heart of gold please help m- ". Jimin started buttering now with nervous smile but was interrupted.

"You are so hopeless jimin. Your sweet talks won't work on me .Now if you said one more word then you are done from this job . Understand."  Jimin opened his mouth to say something but then he just closed it off and nodded anyway.

After manager was gone he stood their for some minutes in some deep thoughts and decided to shake them off ,then he turn around only to collide with a hard chest. He looked up and found a pair of gorgeous black eyes staring at his honey brown ones.

"I'm sorry I didn't noticed you Mr. Jeon. " He said while trying to apologise and leave but as he tried to leave he was yanked back to his place near the other's chest who was grabbing Jimin's arm tightly.

"Why were you pleading to that Lee"?
Jungkook's face weren't showing any expression.

"Excuse me!" Jimin asked confused.

"I asked you something jimin-shi" .

"And why should I tell you that it's none of your business actually."suddenly Jungkook's grip on Jimin's hand tightened and it almost started hurting.

"Ahh.... leave my hand it's hurting". Jimin whimpered . He left Jimin's hand and went back towards the elevator.

Jimin rubbed his arm and murmured to himself"what's wrong with him. "

______________

The whole day went stressful for jimin and that's not something new . But the thing is that the manager wasn't listening to him about the loan thing. He sighed and wrapped his things up to leave the office.

Today he was going home early because god's knows why Jungkook had left early without ordering him some extra work .

He was near the exit when he bumped into the door because he wasn't paying attention.

"Hey walk while watching ahead."
He turned to find his manager there with an unexplainable expression.

"Oh sorry !! I'll". He said while rubbing his head.

"You are still upset with the loan thing".
And suddenly the conversation had Jimin's whole attention.

"Listen I'll think about it". He said and it was a little weird as his manager smiled at him.