*Caught in a Lie...*

------------------------------
In a world of tales,
one boy did roam,
With every word,
his deceit would grow.
But lies can't hide forever,
they unfold,
And truth prevails,
a story yet untold....

-----------------------------

"Why did you lie to me jimin...... ?"
Mingyu asked with a frown.

"What lie ?" He asked praying it's not what he was thinking but he was too unfortunate today.

Mingyu just looked at jimin in disappointment.

" Why did you say that you left the party because you were not feeling good while you actually left with Jungkook aka your new boyfrien-.."

"NO !!! He isn't my boyfriend."jimin panicked at his friend's words.

" Stop lying jimin you always lie for everything. I-I know i told you to give him a chance but that didn't mean you should make him your boyfriend.. like how could you? why would you ?" Mingyu spoke while words sounded weird to his own ears.

" I'm not lying this time I swear... And how do you even know this?" Jimin asked while explaining his side in hurry.

"Misa. I met Misa after the class and she told me you left her because of your boyfriend. She also told how you both left her while to leave the party ." Mingyu said words as it is to avoid confusion.

"That's not true ... It's not how everything happened." Jimin spoke in shock.

"So you didn't leave the party with Jungkook?" Mingyu asked with a confused frown.

"That I did but.... It's not what you are thinking he isn't my boyfriend i was just chasing him for bothering me and we just ended up-p.... together." Jimin chuckled nervously realising the last line wasn't necessary.

"Why would you end up with a boy you hate? What were you even doing that you did have to lie to me while I was searching for you in worry in the party??" Mingyu asked as he told jimin how he was worried for jimin when he couldn't find jimin anywhere at the party.

"I ... We....*were just kissing* ..... were Just talking......*i guess.*" Jimin spoke as he rubbed his neck with an awkward smile.

"Suddenly??" Mingyu spoke as if he wasn't believing his words.

" I was telling him to not bother me again and-..." Jimin was interrupted again.

"And you have to talk to Jungkook for the same purpose again after getting kicked out of the class." Mingyu told and Jimin's eyes widened at the information.

"How do yo-" jimin asked .

"A classmate saw you both. Why are you even hiding everything suddenly jimin and I don't understand when will you quit this habit of lying at every basic thing? I can understand your privacy and relationships but you shouldn't just confuse everyone around like that... " Mingyu looked at jimin while shaking head in disapproval.

"What?? Confused ? Who? " Jimin was now more puzzled than before.

"Leave that you won't get that... What did you do after meeting jungkook? Did you talked to the dance teacher or the head teacher about the competition. " Mingyu tried to change the topic thinking maybe he really overreacted . He should not have been mad at jimin for a small thing.

" I went there but he wasn't present there at that moment . So I left ." Well old habits die hard hence in flow jimin lied again while trying to cover up his mistakes. Maybe he was thankful Mingyu changed the topic or Mingyu didn't know much ...