*Known Strangers*

We used to be close, but people can go
From people you know to people you don't
And what hurts the most is people can go
From people you know to people you don't
-Selena Gomez

Jimin's pov

My thoughts were messed up after Jungkook's sudden reappearance. My life was already hard enough, his presence will make it harder for me. And the way his eyes were piercing through my soul were making it sure that he is gonna make my life living hell.

I was struck in my thought's storm when suddenly he started introducing himself in a majestic voice while looking ahead at everyone else .

"Good morning everyone. I am Jeon Jungkook the new owner slash Cheif Executive Officer (CEO) of this company . I am very strict and serious with my business works and I expect the same from you all . It would be appreciated if you all will cooperate with me and my rules because I really hate lazy and rebellious people. And I hope the company's employees will be as hard working and sincere as I heard they are . Thank You .

He finished and everyone started clapping with smiles on their faces which I knew most were fake.

Manager said "Mr. Jeon we should proceed now".
He nodded and then went inside his new office and started to call employees one by one to check the quality of their work or whatever it was.

Some girls who were still yet to go inside were fangirling about his looks.

"Dude he is so handsome. You saw his muscles how well defined they were."
One girl said.

"His voice was so deep it gave me shivers.I really wanted a man like him.He looks like a suger daddy material"another girl said .

"Hey !my turn is about to come i should redo my makeup . You know first impression is important.what will happen if he fell for me first"first girl said and started squealing while dreaming her so called love life .

"Who knows you are not even that pretty guys like him like girls who have tall height and gorgeous body like me that's why he may fall far me first." Second girl said arrogantly while applying her eyeliner then lipstick again.

I just heard their rubbish and rolled my eyes these bitches still don't know what that hot boss of theirs will do when they will confront him. He is a rascal of his own kind and his words got no filters.

After some time the both girls were crying rivers on their desks with tears in eyes and were complaining to each other how rude the new boss was to them.

"How can he do that to me he said my design looks like a donkey pooped on paper that to infront of so many people.Everyone was laughing"first girl said while crying in embarrassment while trying to not ruin her makeup with tissues .

"Yours was nothing you know what he said to me, he said that he thinks my brain is in my elbows as I don't even to prepare the basic reports and he even said that my whole attention is in my makeup not in my work." Second girl said while wiping her runny nose with tissue paper.

See I was right and these girls got to see the real Jeon Jungkook whom some time ago they were dying to see.

But my problem is that should I laugh at these girl's condition to mock them in my mind that I was right bitches or should I cry because I know my condition will be worst then them when he will shoot his words at me without any mercy . But one thing is for sure I won't give up.

After some time manager Mr. Lee and his bodyguard all were out only he was now alone checking employees work in his office.

And after 20min Manger came to me and said,
"Jimin next turn is yours so make sure to prepare your latest best report and please walk carefully without kissing the floor in the CEO's office.He seems like he hates clumsy people a lot".I just nodded.

The boy came out of the office and I took a deep breath before going towards the hell hol...... I mean the Office ,CEO's office.

I knocked the door and he said come in without looking up. I went inside in nervousness and by mistake stumbled a little fuck my fate god i looked up and then saw he wasn't sitting on his chair instead he was standing with crossed legs near the desk while looking at some reports.

(Like this with file in hands and wearing formal navy blue suit)

He looked up at me blankly and I bowed to him then offered him my reports and he started analysing it after sometime he lifted his gaze to me and he forced a laugh and tried to mock me,"So this is your best work Mr. Park".

And i just nodded while staying quite.
"Then I must say it is real shitty infact the shittest work I saw till now. I don't even know how you got this job because I know you are not someone who can be trusted for a long time.Am I right Jimin oops! Mr. Park" He said it with a fake laugh like it is the funniest thing he had ever said .

And I clenched my fists because I knew he was doing this just to mock me.And the thing is Jungkook holds grudges against people for long time and according to him I dared to break his heart there was no chance he would leave any opportunity to mock me. Only if I didn't needed this job I would have thrown the file in his face while saying keep you job dork I can't stand your rubbish plus that manager Lee is annoying as hell .But obviously I can't do that.

So I just tried to make him understand that he shouldn't do it,
"Listen Jungko.... I mean Mr. Jeon" I corrected myself as he raised his eyebrow with some mysterious expression.

"Mr. Jeon we should work like professionals without dragging our personal life problems here because I know why are you saying all this".I said with some bravery but it didn't last for much time as he took a deep breath and started coming towards me in response to which I started to take my steps back until I met the wall or should I say my end.

"Oh so you know it "he said with fake amusement while trapping me between his arms.

"Didn't I told you to never show me your face again. I think you forget about that ."he said while his expression changed from amused to dark and he came more closer . So I tried to push him a little away with my hand but he caught it .

I was in a trapped situation where there was not much I can do but I can't give up so easily therefore I tried to look brave and looked right into his eyes with blank face .

"First of all leave my hand because I'm your employee not your slave to obey your all orders."I tried to show that his words don't affect me anymore and I am not someone he can control.

"You want me to make you one Mr Park. So that you will know how to obey orders."he said while coming closer and leaning towards my face.

"World don't revolve around your wishes Mr Jeon.Plus you are crossing your line now." I said while turning my head to the other side . We were standing so close yet so far away. He wasn't mine now nor I was his now.

He laughed and replied "Really am I. Although I know someone who crossed the lines long ago ."he said with a sarcastic smiling face while tucking my hairs behind my ear.

And I looked back to his face who was telling as if he was the only one who got hurt who suffered .

I just stared at him and he left my wrist with a red mark there and started to back off to his previous position with his file and his expression were all changed like we never talked and like we were strangers.

"Get out and don't waste my time"he told me blankly and I picked my file and left that office straight away.

After coming back I went straight to the washroom and washed my face with cold water then stared into the mirror. I expected it will hurt but this much that wasn't what I expected.

It's not like we know each other anymore or It's not like I love him anymore it's just the old wounds were getting green which hurted . Right......?