* Silly Mistakes *

-------------------------
"People who make
silly mistakes are like
a bull in a china shop,
always tripping over
their own two feet!"
-------------------------

" Ah finally it's done... But this schedule looks a bit .. off. Anyways it's done and that's all I care for now.." after so many trials jimin finally made a perfect schedule. Although it was his second day because he already settled yesterday but for him it was the first day because neither he knew anything nor anybody was helping except Google.

" First thing check . The second thing I have to check is essentials which would be required in the meetings. But what are essentials ?"  He scratched his head because Google didn't cleared his this doubt much clearly.

" It must be electronic devices i guess. But that shouldn't be my job? Why the heck i would do everyone's job...  Now i understand why he gave me this post . This isn't job this is pure slavery?" Jimin spoke while sulking at so much work which wasn't ending. It was just the beginning of work  though .

Suddenly jimin remembered the first day of jungkook in the office and how jimin argued with him.

"First of all leave my hand because I'm your employee not your slave to obey your all orders." jimin tried to show that his words don't affect him anymore and he was not someone jungkook can control.

"You want me to make you one Mr Park. So that you will know how to obey orders." he said while coming closer and leaning towards jimin's face.

Jimin hit his head  with the table in a little dramatic way.

" Why the hell I said that to him? Now he literally made me a yes sir slave! Aggh. ........ Hello !" Jimin complained to God but picked up call without paying attention again.

" Again hello? Are you stupid or what ? I told you don't hello me and talk at least like a professional.. did you complete my today's schedule or are you still in your sleep because of why you even came lat-.." jimin hanged up the call with  a deep frown.

"How much does he talk....  Always Quack quack quack!!! And talk professionally? Like he talk to me so professionally... What's wrong with hello my mouth my words.. Next time I won't even pick up the call ... Um as if I had any choice.  Let me just throw this schedule on his face. Thank God i don't talk so much like him." Jimin took a deep breath and prepared himself to meet the devil without horns.

Meanwhile jungkook looked at the phone for a few seconds as Jimin hung up his call in the middle.

'How dare he? He can't act like that .' Jungkook frowned and was about to call again when someone knocked the door.

"Come in.." jungkook spoke already expecting a certain someone.

Jimin entered and bowed politely with tight smile.

" Good mornin-"
" Why did you hanged up my call while I was talking?" Jungkook spat.

" Me? I didn't.. must be by mistake I guess." Jimin spoke while pointing toward himself and snickering a little.

" I know yo-" jungkook got interrupted again.

" Mr. Jeon I arranged your schedule like you said." Jimin spoke passing the file .
Jungkook snatched the file while glaring only too get shocked. He looked at jimin then file then Jimin.

" What's this ?" Jungkook Spoke with wide eyes.

" Schedule." Jimin answered innocently.

"Oh really thanks for the acknowledgement." Jungkook scarasmed.