*Different Friends *

--------------------------

Friends are the
weirdest creatures
to exsist............

--------------------------

"Can you believe it Mingyu? He dared to ask me again and that fool Jeon thinks he is the most handsome creature on earth which is absolutely wrong ". Jimin spoke while walking back and forth in his room.

Well.... Jimin you agree or not but Jeon Jungkook is hot though.... It's not me the whole campus says this ." Mingyu tried to correct Jimin.

"On whose side you are ? You are my friend not his so if my saying he isn't handsome then you agree ." Jimin spoke while making a mad pout .

"Obviously I'm on your side I was just stating fac..... leave it . Did you took permission from your dad to participate in the upcoming dance competition?" Mingyu asked while changing topic to more important one.

"No, I still didn't he is...wait Mingyu I think my dad is coming ". Jimin hurriedly put his phone on his desk and opened a book hurriedly while the door opened.

Jimin  didn't turn until his dad cleared his throat and jimin slowly turned back looking innocently as if he was unaware of his dad's presence. His dad came and sat on his bed .

"Oh dad! you here . I was just studying so I didn't notice your entry." Jimin spoke while trying to act normal.

"Okay. Now tell me how new college is going. You aren't creating any problem there right? " His dad asked while looking at jimin while raising his eyebrow.

"Obviously not dad . Everything, everyone is.. good there ." jimin lied fluently because in reality people were worse there in comparison to his previous college.

" Good to hear . If you face any problem talk to me first instead of becoming a little angry Pikachu ." His dad spoke while standing up to leave or that jimin thought so.

"Yes dad. I'll behave and won't create chaos ." But Jimin was confused. Should he tell his dad about Jeon Jungkook? But he didn't want someone to get restricted from college on his dad's request just for a mere stupid confession. He knew how strict his dad was which was one of the reason he feared his own dad.

His dad nodded his head but instead of leaving he came to Jimin's direction which was making Jimin too nervous.

"And remember kid never read your book upside down. " Mr. Park spoke as he took book from jimin and handed him the book in the right way. Jimin nervously thanked his dad.

But the next thing which happened was more shocking as his dad took his phone and spoke.

"I'll take my leave now and study well Jimin-ah." He spoke a little while jimin was sure terribly nervous.

"Is your dad gone Jimin?" Mingyu spoke as jimin's father looked at him with blank expressions while jimin nervously gave him a fake smile.

"Thank God he left. Your dad is too scary jimin even though I was scar-" Mingyu spoke while laughing on the other hand jimin was ready to throw himself from the cliff.

"Shut up you idiot. " Jimin snapped as he didn't wanted his dad to hear more of his friend's crap.

"Wha-.." Mingyu was confused.

"Didn't I tell you jimin not to talk to your friends during study hours " his dad was serious.

Mingyu took the hint and carefully cut the call without wanting to hear more of their personal talk .

"I'm... I'm.. sorry dad . I won't do this again " jimin tried to make the situation a little bit better.

"You always say this then make the same mistake." He dad's stern voice was sending shivers to Jimin's spine.

"Dad-..."  He was about to spoke while his dad spoke again.

"You won't have your phone for a week now. "  His dad spoke and left the room leaveing a shocked jimin behind.

"Oh shit! I'm so stupid I should have cut the call . " He spoke while he put his face between his hands while his elbows were on the study table.

He could have managed to fool his mother but who he was kidding his dad is in the police commissioner no wonder he is extra smart and clever than jimin ever can be .

Now even his phone was gone. It's not like he calls a lot of people or he like talking on phone it's just that he uses his mobile phone as method of escapism from this world.
How will he listen to music while coming back ? How will he survive the week without his phone?

-----------------------

Jungkook was eating his food with a mad pout while his friends were sure Jungkook has officially gone mad like otherwise why would he glare at them like they are going to run after stealing his food .

"Why are you staring at like us like that  ?" Jin asked while narrowing his eyes in suspiciousness.

" I am trying to find the reason." Jungkook spoke while still eating his burger in his mouth and still staring at his friends.

"What reason?" This time jhope spoke while getting confused.

"The reason why would I make friends like you dorks . You people neither are smart nor are talented. Then why I was wasting my time with you  ? I think I should disown you. " Jungkook spoke while laughing a little as he saw the expression of his friends went from confused to disgusted fastly.

"Because a rascal like you can't get any other friends. And your untalented ass is only tolerated by us because you are the youngest otherwise we would have thrown you in the gutter nearby .  " Jin spoke with a salty smile as jungkook was still laughing his ass off .

"Jin hyung I think he is definitely drunk . Now talking to him will be as useless as talking to a donkey " Jhope gestured towards the poor bear cans laying on the tables corner.

Both of his friends shook their heads on the childish behaviour of their friend who was dying out of laughter like a little baby laughing after a funny cartoon .

"If you people want me to forgive and take you back all you have to do is pursue jimin to be my boyfriend."  Jungkook spoke with a goofy smile as if the most reasonable thing he ever said.

"No we are happy to be disowned by you . Now don't start ranting otherwise I'll throw you out of the window." Jin threatened to which  jungkook replied with  giggles .

Jhope knew his friends bickering wasn't going to end soon so he concentrated o his food first giving both of them no attention.

While Jungkook clearly disobeyed his elder Hyung and started ranting about his life and jimin.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well no matter how annoying and troublemaker our friends are still they are the ones who make our life complete with different tactics of theirs.