* Purple scarf*

------------------------
You can only learn to

love by loving ........

------------------------

The Next few weeks were hell of a ride for Jimin . Jungkook was always following him left and right . At a certain point he was even questioning his sanity if he was seeing the right things because every time he thought he was alone Jungkook would pop up from somewhere.

It wasn't like jungkook was bulling him or something instead he was pampering him with chocolates and gifts but how can Jimin accept them when he didn't even accept the person. So at the end he will give them away to the poor children nearby on the roads or to someone else .

He tried to complain about it to their teachers but all went in vain so at last he decided to avoid it until he could .

Currently he was trying to reach his classroom without getting caught by Jungkook. Him and Mingyu were peeking in the crowded corridor from behind the wall just to make sure that Satan wasn't there . But suddenly someone tapped his shoulder but he just shrugged it to focus on his way . But someone tapped again.

"Stop hitting me Mingyu! I am trying to make sure the way is clear. " He whispers yelled to Mingyu.

"But I ain't doing anything." Mingyu spoke in whispers while also focusing the way .

"What are we doing here?" Someone whispered also peeking from behind the wall.

"We are trying to avoid jungk- .... ahhhh!!."  Jimin was answering in a mad tone when he suddenly noticed who was speaking and as a shock he directly fell on the ground on his butt. And of course he was accompanied by Mingyu who was scared due to his friends screaming and hence joined him on the ground .

"What is wrong with both of you ? Why did you suddenly screamed?" Jungkook's asked in a confused tone as if he was unable to understand the stupid boys on the floor.

"I screamed because he screamed and that's why I lost my balance." Mingyu accused while pointing a finger toward jimin.

"The hell!!!! I screamed because this jerk suddenly scared the shit out of me . " Jimin spat while standing to throw hands on Jung kook.

"I was just curious what you were doing . Why are you even getting angry?" Jungkook spoke while rolling his eyes at the boy in front.

"Why I'm getting angry~ why are you always on my nerves." Jimin fake cried while narrawing his eyes with a frown.

Suddenly the bell rang and everyone was heading towards their classrooms.

"Jimin let's just leave him we are getting late for class . Otherwise teacher will scold you again ." Mingyu tried while dragging a frowning boy with him .

"I'm coming with you I have the same class. " Jungkook spoke while taking other side of jimin who instantly glared at him.

"No you can't come with me." He spoke while standing still .

"Jimin please don't stop. " Mingyu spoke while trying to pursue his friend.

"Ok i won't but you'll accept my gift ."  Jungkook spoke while giving a small gift packet.

"Why don't you understand I don't want any of it?"   Jimin spoke as Mingyu watched between jimin and his class again and again with a pout.

"Just accept it or take me with you ." Jungkook spoke as he stood in Jimin's way as a wall.

Jimin snatched that gift and tore the packing as if he was tearing human skin while shooting daggers in Jungkook's face .

Underneath the packing there lay a beautiful purple embroidery scarf . Jimin would be lying if he said it wasn't pretty and he didn't want to have it but his dignity was too high to accept it  .