*The Three Dates*

------------------------
Love knows no gender,
it's true,
In a world where hearts are
free to choose.
A love that's pure,
a love that's strong,
In this beautiful  love,
we both belong
------------------------

Once again Jimin and Jungkook were on the terrace. But this time Jungkook didn't understand the context but he was happy anyways because who would want to miss a chance to spend time with their crush. But the problem was they were standing in the middle of the terrace and jimin was staring at him from left and right while putting a finger on his own chin as if he was thinking hard.

" What are you doing?" Jungkook asked but jimin gave him a glare.

" Shhh.. You are cool maybe hot too . But act like a gangster with people but we can ignore that. You are neither introvert nor shy." Jimin gestured to Jungkook to stay silent why looking at Jungkook from up to down with a frown..

" You are handsome. No doubt. But..." Jimin spoke while tilting Jungkook's face left and right by holding his face with his chubby fingers.

" But what ?" Jungkook asked eagerly.

" But....  You are not a girl that can be a problem.." jimin spoke in a little while shocking jungkook.

" What the heck ?? So you want me to get transformed into some random girl just so that you'll like me!!!" Jungkook almost yelled.

" I didn't said anything like that ok !  And don't shout at me otherwise I won't think a minute before pushing you from the terrace roof ." Jimin menaced jungkook.

" Jimin, It's ok if you can't like me back i understand but just don't come around and say I cAn't dAtE yOu beCaUse yOu aRe nOt a GiRl. " jungkook spoke while rolling his eyes.

" I know this and after for almost one night , i decided to give you a chance." Jimin spoke while nodding his head.

" Yeah yeah I kn- ... WHAT???" Jungkook was suddenly jungshooked.

" I said I'm ready to give you a chance and- ." Jimin didn't even complete his sentence when Jungkook hugged him.

" REALLY?? I never thought you would say this.." Jungkook spoke and was about to peck jimin's lips when jimin put his hand between both of their lips.

" At least listen to me completely Jeon." Jimin spoke as he stepped back a little.

" I'm giving you a chance doesn't mean we are going to date now. Honestly I'm not even sure how to do this all or why I'm doing this? So I'm giving you three dates to show me if you really like me or not . If I get impressed then at the end I'll take you to one date if you get lucky. If you fail it ,this chapter will get closed for forever." Jimin spoke telling everything while jungkook listened absorbing every detail.

" Finally you gave me a chance at least Mr. Pretty." Jungkook spoke while smiling while looking down.

" I told you nah I'm not pretty. You called me again this and your chance will be cancelled." Jimin spoke as he pointed a finger towards jungkook.

" Ok ok your majesty." Jungkook laughed while his eyes were happily smiling .

" And one more thing. You can take it as an condition but I don't want some expensive restaurant or something date. Do something unique, do something beautiful." Jimin thought for a while and spoke.

" I promise I'll give you dates like you never even imagined ." Jungkook spoke looking jimin straightly into the eyes.

" Ok we'll see .... Here." Jimin took Jungkook's hand wrote a phone no. On the hand .

" Is this your number?" Jungkook asked.

" No my grandfather's .. obviously it's mine idiot. Send the time date and place at it but make sure to be not near the college or the local area. Because people there would surely judge he'll out of us." Jimin spoke while he frowned. He started to leave after giving the phone number.

" Park Jimin.... Get ready to be Jeon Jungkook's boyfriend." Jungkook spoke making jimin halted in his steps .

" Too confident. Aren't we?" Jimin spoke as he turned and folded his hands on his chest.

" Confidence is in Jeon Jungkook's blood sweetheart. You finally give me a chance now I'll show you what I can do . So you should get ready to be impressed. And make sure to prepare nicely for the fourth date you'll take me too." Jungkook spoke while winking.

" Good to hear but i won't be impressed just by your talk arrows in the air ." Jimin laughed while turning to side a little.

" I just don't talk in air i do the things I mean." Jungkook kinda spoke in challenging voice.

"And yes hint for you I consider efforts more than expenses." Jimin spoke and left finally. Leaving a smiling and jumping boy behind.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

So flashback ends here and from now the story will start in present time again so please don't get confused in the next chapter. And maybe you'll get a glimpse of these dates in future flashbacks.