* The Red Cross Hotel*

------------------------
The most entertaining thing
about misfortune is that
it never comes alone.....
------------------------

The car was running on the road with its usual speed the city was looking peaceful but someone was having an inner storm. Miyeon took out the second bear can from her car's refrigerator. Her perfectly done bun wasn't there anymore instead her hairs were open and looked a little messed up as if someone forcefully opened them . Her driver saw everything from the front mirror but chose to stay silent.

They were just in the middle way when miyeon suddenly yelled scaring the shit out of the driver who pressed the brakes instantly.

" STOP... Stop the car right now. "

" What happened, Miss Choi? Are you not feeling ok?" The driver asked while looking back at miyeon.

" Yeah I'm not feeling ok. And i wanna be alone that too right now." She spoke while pushing back her forehead hair like they were bothering her now.

" But Miss-.." before the driver could speak ahead miyeon already left the car.

" I said leave me alone. Why you all just want to cage me? Can't I decide anything for myself?" She spoke almost sounded as if she was about to cry.

" Miss Choi you are drunk I can't leave you here alone on this road. " The Driver spoke noticing her blunt words .

" Why can't you?" She asked.

" I can't Miss." The driver spoke while scrunching his face as if he was tired of this drama.

"Mr. Jeon strictly ordered me to take to you home safely." He Spoke nonchalantly.

" He fooled you too right... He doesn't care about me, man.. he doesn't. He just pretends . Can you believe he got angry just because his fiancee touched him? He called me his sister... He is so sick.. can you believe it because i can't " she spoke and suddenly laughed in between. She was understanding sje was sharing her personal issues to her driver which was wrong but she was not in her sobber condition anymore to judge right or wrong.

"Miss Choi I'm not interested in your personal life. And i don't think your parents Mr. and Mrs. Choi would like this attitude of yours. Nor I want to have problems with Mr. Jeon. Therefore please come inside the car i have to go to my home after dropping you home." The driver spoke while looking done with her.

" For the fucks sake Mr. Jeon doesn't pay your salary but I do until I'm here." She forced a laugh.

" Miss-." Before he could speak again miyeon started opening her purse which was hanging on her shoulder.

" Here take all of this .... And don't give me advice because everyone gives me that. Now get lost and leave me alone. If anybody asks you just tell them i forced you to leave me alone and you won't be in problem. " She spoke while sniffing a little.

" How can I tak-.." the driver spoke while looking at the pile of money on his hand..

" Either go or I'll take it back." She spoke.

" Ok ok I'll take it. Thank you Miss Choi. And take care." The driver spoke hurriedly while getting inside the car to leave.

" Don't inform anyone otherwise it wouldn't be good for you." She spoke again.

While the driver shook his head repeatedly. She didn't know why but she found that funny. Once the car left she started laughing that too loudly. Passing by vehicles were staring at the weird girl laughing so loudly while standing alone.