* Mr and Mrs. Choi*

-----------------------
Remember, anger can be strong,
But kindness will never steer you wrong.
Choose love and understanding too,
And let your anger slowly subdue.
-----------------------

Even after trying hard Jimin still reached the office late. He mentally prepared himself for the manager's side eyes and Jungkook's taunts for it. But to his surprise the moment he entered the Jungkook's office room he was welcomed with complete emptiness as jungkook wasn't there. He found it weird as jungkook punctual person he was hates being late.

Jimin checked the bathroom but Jungkook wasn't there either so he assumed jungkook must be tired from last night therefore he got late. Suddenly Jimin remembered Jungkook told him he had to reach somewhere maybe that can be the reason.

Jimin started doing his work while thinking that Jungkook will probably come later. But even after one hour there was no trace of Jungkook.

" Should I ask the manager about Jungkook? But how would he know, when 'me' Jungkook's assistant doesn't even know anything yet. I think I should just call jungkook." Jimin thought to himself before dialing Jungkook's number and calling him. Jungkook picked up the phone after a few rings.

" Hel-.…."

" Are you not coming today? Where are you ? If you are coming then why would you be late ? You should have messaged m-....." Jimin was cut when Jungkook spoke.

" Jimin are you serious right now!! At least let me talk properly first. " Jungkook's voice came from the other side.

" Sorry sorry sorry! Go ahead." Jimin spoke while facepalming himself.

"I told you I had to go somewhere but I got am urgent call and as a result i am at the hospital right now." Jungkook spoke.

" Why ? Did something happened to you?" Jimin Asked worriedly.

" No, not to me. Miyeon is admitted to hospital. Iseul called me and told me about it a few hours back. She drank a lot alcohol last night even though she is allergic to alcohol. I don't know where she drank that but I'm sure she didn't drink it at the last night party. She is about to wake up and I'm waiting for her."

" Oh i see.  Is she ok now?" Jimin asked not knowing what to say.

" Yeah. Doctor said she is ok now." Jungkook spoke while rubbing his nape.

" Jungkook I was asking what would you do about the meeting you have in the afternoon. It's important so it'll be hard to cancel it." Jimin spoke not sure if it was right way of saying something inthis situation.

" Do one thing bring the necessary documents with you. We can leave together. There is still much time left. Once miyeon wakes up and I meet her probably we can leave then." Jungkook spoke while standing up from his place.

" Are you... Sure?" Jimin asked hesitantly.

" Yes . Iseul would come back after two or three hours we  can leave then. I'll text you the address of the hospital." Jungkook responded.

" Fine . I'll be there in one hour after finishing today's pending work." Jimin spoke while hanging up the call .

-------------------------

~one and a half hour later ~

Jimin reached the hospital while holding the files in a folder.  He looked around to locate anyone known but all faces were new for him. Therefore he decided to call jungkook so that they could look leave together.