*Dumb ways to die

-------------------------------------

He's so tall and handsome as hell .
He is so bad but he does it so well~~~

-Wildest dreams
( Taylor Swift)

-------------------------------------

Jimin came out from the college just to witness his betrayer friend eating ice cream while being stressed . As soon as he saw jimin there he ran towards him and started talking with bullet train speed .

"Jimin-ah are you okay ? They didn't hurted you right ? What happened there ?..... Why are you so angry?........ why are you glaring at me like that?" He asked with confusion while checking if jimin got beaten or not.

As soon as his eyes met jimins eyes , Jimin slapped his friends forehead with full force who cried with sudden pain.

" You fucker Mingyu you left me all alone to die now you are asking if I'm okay ." Jimin spat while his eyes were burning his friend.

Mingyu rubbed his forehead with a sad pout while looking at jimin with guilt filled eyes.

"It's not like I wanted to leave you alone but you know how scared I'm of those punks who beat people.  And I always get beaten when you create any chaos . Remember last time when you argued with those boys at the park for bullying children and I got beaten because of that . As for you no one dares to touch the son of the police commissioner while I always get beaten then get scolded by eomma for getting involved in fights. "

Mingyu spoke while explaining his point now it was Jimin’s turn to feel bad as it was true no one ever dared to hurt him as he was the son of police commissioner but his friends always face consequences for being with him .
It wasn't Mingyu's fault to leave him alone the poor guy was already suffering too much for being his only friend.

"Umm..... I'm...... sorry it wasn't your fault at first . I'm the stupid why I'm even getting mad while you should be the one as I always create problems for you." Jimin spoke while guilt dripping from his voice.

"No don't be . We both aren't at faults it's just the situations. Even I shouldn't have left you but I promise next time I won't even if I get beaten. For today I'll  buy you an ice cream as an apology and you'll buy me a coffee later."
Mingyu spoke with a smile while holding Jimin’s hand and pulling the later. Jimin just smiled at his friends sincere words in childish behavior.

-----------------------------------

Next day

Two girls were gossiping to each other while being extra dramatic.

"Don't you know what happened yesterday?" One girl spoke with wide eyes
"No I don't but spill the tea fastly" Second girl asked with curious eyes.

"You know that new  popular guy of college who is the son of the police commissioner . "
" Yes I know him. He is too feisty and rude I don't like him. " the girl spoke while rolling her eyes .

"Whatever . But you know he rejected ' JEON JUNGKOOK ' who proposed someone for the first time. " the girl spoke with shock as if she wasn't believing her own words.

"What? I don't believe that !! Jungkook and gay.... no way." The girl was beyond disgusted.

"Stop being homophobic . And yes I'm saying the truth.  That guy is really something to rejected the  Jeon Jungkook. Not gonna lie I'm impressed. That jungkook guy deserves worse even though he is handsome as hell" the girl spat clearly being proud.

"No that's shit . My poor jungkook how hurt he must be. My baby . I'm never gonna forgive jim-"

"And who told you I'm yours?"
Those girls turned back only to find Jeon Jungkook leaning on the wall with hands folded eyebrow raised  and face with pissed of expressions which he was listening to their bullshit from the beginning.  The girls were beyound terrified because they knew how far Jeon Jungkook can go when he hates someone and they surely didn't wanted to witness their bad conditions.

"I'm-m sorryyyyyyy Jungkoo..." both were interrupted when Jungkook spoke again

"Aren't your legs too long ?"
"Huh? No." Both were confused.

"Then why do you always put your legs in other business . These little pea size brains of your don't know anything else other then bitcing about others and I hate people like you from bottom my heart. " Jungkook was calm and smiling but hell pissed .

The whole corridor was listening to the conversation interesting conversation now because of Jungkook’s loud and clear voice. The girls were embarrassed as hell.

"It won't be repeated agai-." One girl tried .

"Although bitches are always barking but I don't like noise pollution like that. So if I heard your bullshit barrking again I'll make it sure to break your long legs along with your dirty throats".  The girls eyes were bulging out at the threats.

"NO, You won't need that " both started bowing repeatedly.

"Then L.E.A.V.E and never show me your shit faces again. " Jungkook told them while brushing his hairs back with both hands while the both girls ran towards their classes with their lowered heads and teary eyes due to embarrassment as the whole corridor was full of  laughter and whispers. They realized maybe they should have minded their own business instead of bitchin- they mean gossiping about others especially jeon Jungkook.  It was surely a dumb way to die.

Jungkook scoffed at their reaction and proceed towards his class ignoring the chaos happening in the corridor.
But what he didn't noticed was a particular boy who watched the whole scene infront with wide eyes maybe he was realizing what can be the consequences of passing of Jeon Jungkook.

"Be careful and stay away from Jeon Jungkook, Park jimin otherwise he'll not hesitate to embarrass you infront of whole school. If father knew about you being involved in some shitass fight happening you'll be done from life." jimin tried to warn himself while patting his cheeks with his own hands .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But little did he knew that him being involved in Jungkook's story was destined even if he denies it.♡♡

_____________________________________________________

I don't know if anybody is being interested in the story but whoever is reading every shity chapter thank you so much .♡♡♡

For you all

For you all.