* Kiss and makeup*

-----------------------------

In a moment of anger,
lips may part,
But a kiss and makeup
can heal the heart.
With love's sweet embrace,
forgiveness blooms,
Rebuilding the bond,
banishing all gloom.

-----------------------------

"Oh I'm really sor-.. YOU."

The last words came out as mere whispers from jimin's mouth. And there stood the person whom jimin never wanted to see in his life again.

" Jimi-n ..." The person murmured as he was visibly shocked.

" Don't even dare to say my name." Jimin spoke and left that place in hurry before he loses his temper.

Near a table he saw taehyung who was looking struck while jihoon standing there was talking to him non stop. He reached near them and wiped his forehead's sweat lightly . Taehyung and jihoon saw him and he forced a smile towards them.

" Oh jimin you are here too. Perfect. Now meet with him he is kim taeh-...." Jihoon spoke.

" I know him." Jimin spoke but taehyung was still looking at jimin because was his worried look.

" How?" Jihoon asked.

" Because he came with me and is my friend plus neighbour." Jimin spoke .

" Really! You never told me your neighbour was this handsome. Or you are hiding this gem for yourself huh!!..." Jihoon spoke with amusement while wiggling his eyebrows.

" I'll tell you everything later jihoon but please can I talk to taehyung right now . It's a bit important." Jimin spoke nervously.

" Talk . Talk . I'm not forbidding you ." Jihoon laughed.

" In private." Jimin spoke while emphasizing.

" Ok. Then I'll leave for sometime I'll guess.... But I'll come back ok.... I know you two would miss me so I'll come back soon." Jihoon spoke with a silly smile to which taehyung's responded politely.

" Ok  sure." Jimin spoke and smiled as well.

" Hey wait I'm coming." Jihoon yelled to one of his friend and left jimin and taehyung alone.

" Oh God ! He speaks so much . My soul almost left my body he talks only about himself.," taehyung spoke with a laugh but stopped as soon as he saw jimin's face.

" What happened?" Taehyung asked while jimin released a sigh.

" I saw Mingyu here." Jimin spoke while his voice sounded tired.

---------------------------

" Just help me send him to the address  I told you. After that I will manage everything else." The man spoke to Iseul while drinking his alcohol with a smile.

" How would I ? I paid you for everything you should do that." Iseul spoke.

" Paid me ? Miss you contacted me three hours before the party
I had only a little to plan everything so investigating about him was out of sight. I need about  4 or 3 days to find a person's complete information not 3 hours." The man laughed sarcastically.

" Because I got your contact that time . Hurry up and think of something otherwise I'll make you pay every single penny you took from me." Iseul spoke while smiling towards her mother who was looking at her from a distance.