*He was Pretty*

-----------------
The only people who know
the value of eyes are those
who don't have eyes.
Same as, only those people
know the value of a mother
who doesn't have a mother.
-----------------

Jungkook beckoned Jimin to sit and Jimin did it. He sat near jungkook, on the wall. He waited for about a minute but when Jungkook didn't speak he lost his patience.

" When will you speak after I'll die?" He spat and Jungkook laughed.

" I'm having second thoughts. Should I tell you or not." Jungkook spoke while scratching his nape with a nervous smile.

"Are you serious right now? You can't leave me hanging like this ? " Jimin spoke in disbelief.

" It's a little bit...weird to tell like ... Don't judge me if I tell you."  Jungkook spoke again while looking at jimin .

"I'll decide everything later just tell me for now. You are making me more suspicious now ." Jimin spoke while narrowing his eyes and moving his face little close to Jungkook. And how can jungkook leave this opportunity hence he planted a quick peck on jimin's lips .

"Yah!!...  Won't you stop your tactic-" jimin slapped Jungkook's chest while getting away from him.  Jungkook grabbed his wrist which was about to slap him again .

"Sorry. Sorry. I won't do this again but you also don't come close . It's hard to control." Jungkook spoke leaving jimin's hand back gently.

" Are you for rea-" jimin got interrupted when Jungkook spoke again.

" Oh scratch it .. don't you wanna know how i know you ...? " Jungkook spoke and jimin nodded his head while making an angry face.

" So.. I know you from like ... 5years i guess.. But you don't know me i know before you say anything." Jungkook spoke while jimin was now more sure something was definitely fishy here.

"I don't believe you ." He spoke directly.

"See, I told you .. you won't believe and judge too quickly." Jungkook looked at jimin with done expressions.

"Ok go ahead I won't speak again until you finish ." Jimin took a deep breath while jungkook started telling his story.

In the fancy room of hospital jungkook was lying with a fractured arm and head injury due to a car accident.

"Grandma ! Is dad not coming to see me? It's already been four days." Jungkook asked while looking out of the window.

" He is busy ,my dear. " His grandmother spoke while offering him a glass of juice .

"He is always busy.... with his new wife and kid."  He spoke while taking the glass of juice and heaving a breath in disappointment.

" He'll come soon .. " his grandmother smiled at the boy so that he won't feel down but it didn't effect jungkook much . He was already feeling too sad.

" Hope soo.. You should go home to grandma I know you hate the smell of hospitals so much . Bodyguard Hyung would stay with me ." He finally spoke while looking at his grandma.

His grandma nodded and started collecting her things. Then she came closer and planted a kiss on Jungkook's forehead.

"Take care dear and don't hesitate to call if you need anything."  His grandma left and finally the room fell into silence again. A quite sob escaped his lips when he thought how things could have been better if his mother was alive.

Although his mother was not too affectionate towards him but atleast she used to always next to him whenever he used to need her. After her death no one stayed by his side . Doesn't matter if he was sick or dieing everybody was busy with their life.