*Home Sweet home*

-----------------------
While one has
everything the
other one has nothing .......
-----------------------

The sunrise hasn't occurred yet completely. The sky was painted with gorgeous red blush as if it was waiting for its lover sun to light up its world . A perfect day to admire nature's beauty in the morning but someone was a little nervous today .

Jimin took a deep breath he had a mission to complete today that too in the early morning. He hasn't seen the sunrise in ages but today maybe he was going to witness it just to butter up his mother.

He entered the kitchen with a bright eye blinding smile and back hugged his mother while putting his chin on the shoulder of his mother who was cooking . His mother was startled by sudden affection and a tight hug .

"Oh dear lord !! You scared me , you little pumpkin." His mother softly scolded him while frowning her eyebrows and in response jimin just chuckled enjoying his mothers reaction.

"My young lady!!  how did you recognise your little pumpkin." He spoke with a serious note while sniffing the food . Her mother took a spoon full of food and after blowing some air to it she brought it towards jimin's mouth who was still clutching to her like a Koala. Jimin tasted food and gave her a thumb up.

"Because there is no one in this house other than my pumpkin who behaves like a baby and hugs everyone. " Her mother spoke while jimin took his arms off her mother and folded them on his chest while glaring at his mother.

"Stop calling me baby, mom . I'm 20 years old and  everyone laughs at me when they get to know that everyone treats me like a little kid in this household." Jimin started ranting while completely forgetting his main motive of coming to coax his mother .

"Because you act like a baby, my dear . Now leave this topic and tell me what you want because I know you never wake up early in the morning even when the world is ending." Her mother spoke while paying no attention to her son's ranting in the morning.

"Mom you are so mean.... I just wanted to wake up early in the morning and be a good huma--" jimin tried to explain with a pout just to prove his mom wrong.

"Just come straight to the point I know you very well." His mom finally turned to him just to glare at him with narrow eyes.

"You are so smart, mo- ...umm .... Actually dad took my phone yesterd--" he was trying to explain nervously while ignoring his mom's suspicious gaze. But his mom interpreted him understanding the whole matter.

"NO . I'm not helping you to take your phone from your dad ." Her mom denied while raising her hands in air to surrender. Meanwhile jimin opened his mouth slightly at his mothers impulsive reaction.

"Mom , but it wasn't my fault. I was studying and Mingyu asked me to explain to him some questions so I was helping him and dad misunderstood and took my phone. I swear to god I wasn't gossiping around this time . I'm completely innocent." He ranted the whole essay in one breath scaring his mom that he might not die due to lack of oxygen.

"Then why don't you tell this to him ."his mother spoke while pulling his ear making him whimper.

"Ahh !! Ah ! Ah ! Mom it hurts... And your husband doesn't listen to me . I don't know how to talk to hi-- ah!!! Ah!!"  His mother pulled his ear more tightly at his  careless words.

"He is also your father Dumbo respect him.. and now I'm not helping you now.."
His mother spoke while leaving his red ear and started doing her work again .

Jimin grabbed her mother's hand and made a sad face while speaking with very soft voice with a pout.

"Mumma , just help me this once you know it's hard to study without phone plus if I got in problem how I'm gonna contact anyone ." He spoke while looking down meltibg his mothers hurt who lightly slapped his forehead while pulling his cheeks with a soft smile.

"My little pumpkin... Why are you like this ? You know how to melt anyone..  I'm helping you last time ok .." his mother spoke while turning off the stove and walking towards her room to talk to her husband.

Jimin smiled while doing a little victory dance in the kitchen..
"You are a fucking genius park Jimin." He was smiling to himself when suddenly someone's hand on his shoulder scared him to the death .

"What the hell Hyung you startled me.."
He spoke while taking a heavy breath and putting hands on his chest .

"What were even doing here? Smiling creeply to yourself. I'm even surprised to see you up in the morning this early ." His hyung jiyung spoke while pulling th younger under one arm as side hug . He can't stop his laughter while watching his  younger brother puffing cheeks like jigglypuff.

"Hyung why everyone bullies me here. " He spoke while glaring at his hyung but still hugging him as a support.

"My baby is so cute .. it's hard to resist him. The world is so lucky that my baby exists to cure their pain with his cuteness" His hyung spoke and he rolled his eyes at the word baby why everyone calls him baby when he clearly isn't , he is a fucking adult.

Soon his mom came after talking to his dad a little and finally returned his phone after a few warnings about not to repeat mistakes and anger his dad again and blah blah blah.......

Although everyone taunted him for waking up early but yet waking up early was worth it today at least he got his phone back without getting scolded by his dad. He was feeling like an Oscar winner actor.

He never realised how lucky he was to have a loveable family otherwise not everyone is as lucky as him to enjoy breakfast and quality time with his family.  
Maybe one day he'll realise what it feels like being without family.. maybe one day he'll realise how it feels to be responsible...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Not everyone is lucky to have a caring family......