* Pizza ...*

____________________________

Beneath the theatrics,
a heart may lie,
Yearning for love,
a genuine cry.
So let's embrace
their dramatic art,
For deep down,
they're just playing a part.
____________________________

After having dinner and spending some time with his younger cousins Jimin started to get ready for bed. He was wearing a white t-shirt along with black shorts.

He sat on the bed and opened the first aid kit to apply the medicine on his wrists. It was already embarrassing to hide his wrists from everyone and if anyone notices it in the office they'll question it too.

" Maybe these marks will take a few days to disappear." He spoke with a sigh while gently applying the medicine on both wrists. He knew Jungkook's actual nerve point and pressed that but what he didn't expect was the anger jungkook held. Maybe at the end of the day they both were equally guilty. Whenever they meet they just hurt each other.

After washing up his hands , he laid on the bed while listening to music so that he could avoid overthinking. Music was the best and cheapest therapy he could afford currently. Only music makes him happy without guilt.

___________________________

12: 47 pm

Suddenly the ringing sound of the mobile phone filled the room interrupting jimin's sleep. He didn't open his eyes and just started wondering his hand on the side table here and there in order to find his missing mobile phone.

He found the phone and picked it up to see who was calling disturbing his precious sleep. And the culprit was found to be jungkook. He turned on the lights of the room and rubbed his eyes to confirm it again.

The phone rang again and jimin fought himself to whether to pick it up or not . But he picked up the call while hesitatly bringing the phone near his ear.

(On call)

Hello pizza delivery!

Jimin was beyond confused he took away the phone to see if he read the name right . He saw it correctly then again brought it near his ear while frowning. The noise of people and music was too loud.

" Hello pizza delivery??"

The voice was definitely of jungkook , jimin knows it correctly but what the hell was wrong with that guy . His words weren't too clear either.

" Are you drunk jungkook ?" Jimin asked because he remembered that Jihoon told him that he was going to club with his friends which automatically includes Jungkook.

" Why should I tell you ? My mom told me not to share details with strangers." Jungkook spoke while laughing at his ownself. While Jimin was now holding his forehead.

" Your mom was right but you dialled the wrong number." Jimin spoke while getting ready to cut the call .

" No it is right. Send me the pizza I'm hungry..."

" This ain't a pizza shop." Jimin spoke.

" Then aren't you from a pizza shop."

" No. Idiot..." Jimin rolled his eyes .

" Then who are you ?"

" I'm.... Jimin." Jimin spoke while

" But..... till the evening you were a office employee and now you are a ...... Pizza delivery guy??You left the jobbbbbbb......... "