*Disarray*

---------------------

Hold on to the memories, both bitter and sweet,
For they shape who we are, in every defeat.
And when sadness overwhelms, reach out your hand,

For together we'll navigate, through this desolate land
------------------------

Jimin, Jihoon and Jungkook all were sitting in a room to talk. Jungkook and jimin were on the same couch while jihoon was sitting in front of them on another. Jimin was wearing jungkook's loose t-shirt while jungkook was wearing a bathrobe. Jimin looked at jungkook then at jihoon and realised jungkook was glaring at jihoon while jihoon was wiggling his eyebrows to provoke him.
So Jimin decided to interfere by initiating the talk .

"Jihoon you got everything wrong. You entered the room at the wrong time." Jimin spoke lightly.

" Jimin I'm not stupid like you think I'm actually very smart." Jihoon spoke while pouting.

" Yeah yeah very smart therefore you got 48% in your highschool report card." Jungkook spoke nonchalantly.

"At least I didn't failed.Can't you just mine your own business?" Jihoon spoke glaring at Jungkook to which jungkook shook his head with a sweet smile.

" Jungkook please. Can't you just help me instead of bickering with him. " Jimin spoke looking at jungkook with tiredness.

" Everyone is just like cAn't yOu tHiS cAn't yoU tHaT." Jungkook murmured to himself before looking at jihoon again.

" Listen, asshole you won't open your mouth outside because everything you are thinking is just your mind's shit." Jungkook spoke pointing a finger towards jihoon.

" My mind's shit!? Then tell me why he was at your place at this time?" Jihoon asked.

" Because-e it was late and he didn't have any vehicle to go back so I just helped him." Jungkook spoke and jimin just knew what jihoon was going tobsay next.

" Oh so Mr. you bring everyone you help to your bed room . But as much as I remember you never even let me enter your bed room.And why were you both be naked?" Jihoon asked rolling his eyes. While jimin stared at jungkook.

" If you wanna hear it so bad then listen yes we did something. We did a... small make out and....." Words left Jungkook's mouth leaving jimin in shock while jihoon opened his mouth at a sudden change of explanations.

" Shit ass you are saying it so proudly. How can you enjoy your life with my crush! That was my dream." Jihoon spoke while standing up. Jimin wanted to disappear at the moment.

" Your dream, my reality. Now go and cry but don't interrupt my life." Jungkook spoke while showing middle finger to jihoon.

" Jimin how could you choose this rotten potato over this handsome and charming man called jihoon.

" Jihoon ,it's not that serious. We have nothing " Jimin spoke nervously as he had no choice but to go with the flow.

" Don't worry jimin I'm still available and he won't be available for long" jihoon spoke indicating towards Jungkook's wedding thinking jimin wasn't aware of it.

" Stop your rubbish ok. One thing I'm not getting is what do you even wanna hear?" Jungkook spoke with irritation.

" Whatever you fucker. I'm gonna leave now and enjoy your life until you can because soon your freedom will be curtailed. I'm gonna stay silent till then." Jihoon spoke while walking towards the door.

Jihoon finally left the room and Jungkook relieved a breath.

" He is a headach-." Jungkook was about to complete his sentence when jihoon appeared again.