* Baby-Sitting at Night*

----------------------------
In the vast tapestry of time,
the future weaves its
enigmatic threads,
painting a portrait of endless wonder and unforeseen paths.
----------------------------

Jungkook was suddenly feeling some ticklish feeling on his fingers of right hand which was hanging from the couch. He wasn't able to properly comprehend it as he was still in sleep but when he started feeling something pricking his fingers his slumber broke. He tried to raise his hand upward to look at it with slight open eyes but what he didn't expect was a head was coming upward along with his hand. To his surprise his hand was covered with saliva.

He opened his eyes abruptly only to realise that it wasn't only a head but a small body was also attached with the head. Jungkook's soul was almost left his body because of which he suddenly snatched his hand.

He turned on the light to see clearly. He realised it was Jimin's baby who was now about to cry now as due to force he fell on the ground on his bum. His lower lip was wobbling as he was about to cry any moment.

Jungkook was unable to understand what was even happening due to which looked around in hope of seeing jimin but no-one was around except him and an about explode baby.

" Look it wasn't my fault you scared me that's why I pushed you." Jungkook spoke with horrified expressions. He pulled his legs on the couch corner too. He didn't even know how to handle a baby even slightly.

His words did no effect on the baby who continued to stare at jungkook with wobbling lips.

"You think I'm lying. Are you even serious?" He asked while looking at baby's expression. The baby opened his mouth to cry .

" No no no no please don't cry I'm sorry. Stand up please." He finally held baby by his hands to make him stand up.

The baby stood up again and his crying expression changed into an astonished one when he saw jungkook's ear piercings from near.

" You calmed down too quickly I think you accepted it was your fault.. aHh" jungkook was speaking when the baby suddenly started pulling his ear's piercing. He controlled his scream while holding the baby's hand.

" You almost tore my ear and that's for what just a mere push." Jungkook spoke while moving a little away from the baby in horror.

The baby laughed after watching his  expression. Jungkook stared at his smiling face his laugh resembled jimin's laugh a lot.

" You only have two front teeth." Jungkook blurted.

Suddenly one thing came into Jungkook's mind what was even this baby doing here.

" How did you came here?" He spoke while looking towards Jimin's room only to find his door which was slightly opened.

" You came by yoursel-...." Jungkook halted when he saw baby wasn't there anymore. He looked to his other side and found the baby was already trying to eat a shiny paperweight which was placed on the table.

"What the he-... It's not edible." Jungkook spoke while snatching the paperweight from the baby . But the baby paid no attention to it and instead picked up magzine which was placed on the table.

But before he could start licking it jungkook took it away too.

" You are eating anything which isn't even food. What's so tempting about these things which make you want to eat them?" Jungkook spoke while holding the baby's hands to stop him from grabbing anything.

" Fooo..." Baby repeated what he understood.

" What?" Jungkook Asked in confusion.

" Foo... " Baby spoke while trying to release his hands to grab something to eat.