* I like no one but you...*

A million little reasons I'm falling for your eyes
I just want to be where you are
-BTS V( Christmas tree)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah! Jimin-ah......... "

Suddenly jimin felt as atleast the day won't be bad anymore . No matter what others would say about the boy, it won't matter because for jimin the boy infront was the best neighbor anybody could ever get.

The mentioned boy came running toward jimin and after reaching near him he raised his hand as a sign to wait for some seconds while he was huffing with his one hand on his knee.

"You didn't have to come here while running you just could have came here calmly like a normal person taehyung " jimin said while his eyes turned to crescent .

"I..(breath).......I was ......(breath)....... excited to .....(breath).....meet you..... " taehyung spoke between heavy breaths.

"Your physical health is too bad Tae , you barely ran 50 meters and here you are ." Jimin Chuckled which made taehyung smile too.

"I know. I know . Let's go we don't have to talk here about everything " taehyung spoke while taking shopping bags from jimin's hands.

"You don't have to take them , they aren't even heavy "
" I'm not helping you I'm just improving my physical health".Jimin snickered at taehyung's serious face.

"Now tell me the main thing why did you disappeared for whole fucking month ."Jimin spoke while they reached near their building.

"Actually I was not in the city because i was busy with the properties work and legal permissions for my new Cafe "

"So did it went well?"
"Kind of ,I hope within two weeks I'll open my new Cafe"

"Woah!  You really worked so hard taehyung I'm proud of you plus don't forget to invite me at the opening "
Jimin spoke while patting taehyung's back like a proud parent. "

"How could I not invite you while you will be my special,one and only Chief guest " taehyung spoke as they reached their apartments . Jimin Chuckled in response.

Jimin opened his door and taehyung put down the groceries.

"Thanks . Now do wanna join me for the dinner." Jimin asked taehyung with a smile.
"No , I think I'll eat something light today so shouldn't get bothered " taehyung spoke with a nervous smile .

"Ok. Your wish. " jimin spoke as he turned to take his groceries while taehyung was cursing his mouth because why the hell did he denied. 
Jimin was about to close the door when taehyung suddenly held the door and opened it abruptly with loud sound making jimin stumble a little.

"I WANT TO HAVE DINNER WITH YOU...." He spoke loudly while jimin was shocked at his sudden actions so he just blinked multiple times while his mouth was slightly open.

"But you could have said it casually, you don't have to be so violent ".

"Oh!  sorry. Not let's,meet at the dinner"  taehyung laughed a nervous laugh and then suddenly ran to his apartment while closinghis door.

He took a deep breath while looking at the ground while his back was taking support from the door behind him. Suddenly a sweet soft smile crept on his face .

"Why do I always end up making a fool of myself? " he spoke while hitting his forehead lightly

Meanwhile jimin was looking at the closed door confused as taehyung's actions were too abrupt.
" Sometimes I don't understand what's wrong with him."
He talked to himself while shaking his head he closed the door.