*Midnight Drama*

---------------------------

Every word, a grand display,
Seeking attention in every way.
Their world, a theater,
where they reside,
Dramatic gestures, they can't hide.

------------------------------

Jimin got selected in the club . He was happy. He came home told his family and after dinner finally he was in his room to sleep. After getting all done to sleep he went to bed . But to his unfortunate luck as soon as he became dizzy a little to sleep his stupid mind started playing his and Jungkook's kiss in the morning on repeat. He sat abruptly while waking up.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Can't you just forget it was a simple lip to lip kiss no need to remind me again and again." He tried to pursue himself to ignore the kiss but failed. As a result he was forced to go to take a warm bath to calm his mind so that he could sleep peacefully again.

But unfortunately nothing worked against his stupid thinking and currently at 1:00 am Jimin was staring at his own reflection in the mirror while thinking about how unpredictable his life had been lately. From getting suspended in his previous college to kissing a boy in a new college.

"Does kissing a boy make me gay ? No it doesn't.... Do i become a bad friend if I hide it from my friends and family? But that's my personal matter..."  He asked to his reflection in the mirror. He wanted to sleep but suddenly his overthinking ass was activated for no reason.

"Why I'm wasting time on this stupid argument?" He stood up furiously.

He took a deep breath and climbed his bed while holding a pen in hand as a sword.

"Tomarow Park Jimin willake it clear to Jeon Jungkook that he isn't into him so he should stop wasting time. " He determined and nodded his head with confidence.

"Listen you Jeon Jungkook I'm not into you so stop coming after if I saw you once again near me then I'll make sure to ruin that average looking face of yours with my bare hands ." He spoke and threw the pen near the study table but missed the goal. So he tried to climb down the bed  in order to pick the pen but instead got his leg got little tangled in the wire of table lamp beside the bed. And as a result lamp fell with a loud sound of breaking while waking up his brother in the next room.

Jimin got startled due to the  broken lamp but got more startled when someone knocked the door.

"Jimin are ok ? " His brother sounded concerned.

"I'm-m ok hyung ?"  He  shouted in low voice while approaching the door.

"What was that sound ?" His brother asked as he tried to peak inside but jimin didn't gave him chance and only pulled his head a  little out of the door.

"Nothing just my I threw my pen." He told like a casual thing.

"Do you think I'm stupid or what ? That loud sound just Because of mere pen?" His hyung was now surely suspicious.

"Ok . Ok . I threw my pen and went to pick up it but my lamp wanted to go with me too. And because of his stupidity he got broken like why did he grab my feet like that.. ouch.."  Jimin started his ranting to avoid the scolding for the lamp till the morning. But he stopped when his hyung lightly slapped his forehead.

"You stupid boy.. to avoid scolding you are telling me these stories of yours.. how many times I have told you not to create chaos at night otherwise dad would be angry.  " His hyung smiled with sleepy eyes.

"But I'm not lying. I was just telling you what happened." Jimin pouted and his hyung yawned .

"Ok sir I'll believe you now tell me would you clean it or should I do it or would you sleep with me.?" His hyung yawned again because he was clearly feeling sleepy.

"No, Hyung I'll clean that myself . You should sleep now you have to go the trip tomorrow." Jimin spoke while  while pushing him gently towards his room .

"Are you sure you won't hurt yourself? You are too clumsy.." his brother spoke .

"I'm not clumsy Hyung.. and I'll not Hurt myself. Now gooo... and Sleepppp... Goodnight and don't tell mom dad.."  he spoke and closed the door to stare the mess he created . Bed sheet all ruined and lamp crashed at floor.

He cleaned the floor and then did the bedsheet a little bit.

"All done .. see  I did it without any problem. I'm not clumsy but nobody believes me." He spoke while throwing the trash in the trash bin. He came back to pick the pen which was a little under the table due to which he bent a little.
He placed his hand on carpet to pick the pen but suddenly something pierced his index finger a little.

"Ah.." he saw blood dripping from his finger as a small piece of glass of lamp was still lying there .

"The fuck nothing goes my way.!!!," He spoke while putting the finger in his mouth.

He went to bed after bandaging the little wound. But in his mind he was thinking about his next day's action.

------------

As planned jimin reached the college a little bit early then his usual time . After getting mentally prepared he went to the place where jungkook and his friends reside before classes. But to his surprise they weren't there . He searched for them in cafeteria and luckily they were there.

"Hey jungkook!! " He did a little run and reached jungkook who was paying full attention to the boy along with his both best friends.

"What in the holly molly world I'm seeing ? Park Jimin is here himself?" Jin commented while jimin glared .

"Shut up I'm not in the mood to talk to you. " Jimin said while showing his tongue to Jin. Jin was offended but hoseok and Jungkook snickered.

"Why are you here jimin?" Jungkook asked while looking at the boy with a bright smile.

" Oh yes! I wanna talk to you now." Jimin spoke and  Jungkook and his friends looked at each other while shrugging.

"Then talk. We aren't stopping you." Hoseok said as he looked at jimin then jungkook.

"Alone ..." Jimin said as he looked at hoseok and jin then at jungkook with more determination.

"Bro why it seems like he wants us gone ." Jin whispered near hoseok's ear.

"Definitely he wants us gone." Hoseok whispered back.

"Umm. Jungkook I think we should leave now we are late I think." Jin spoke and him and hoseok ran towards class while leaving jungkook alone .

"Actually I have a class right now so I'll meet you after recess at the building terrace. Only If you aren't that impatient." Jungkook spoke while looking at the boy infront with wide grin .

"I'm not impatient for anything ok and please come on time my time is expensive. I won't wait for too much time.. bye ." Jimin narrowed his eyes and left in hurry before he could get into another irrelevant  argument .

Jimin left and Jungkook smiled at the boy .
"Oh god why is he so damn cute? Late.. I'll be there before the recess even starts. " He spoke while closing his eyes tightly and trying to hide his smile .

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆