1

Chapter 1: Future Beasts

In the single lounge behind the TV station, a handsome young man dressed in Sven collapsed in the sofa without any image, the recording hall not far from the lounge was still shooting nervously, the sky outside had darkened, and the brightly lit night still revealed a tension that could not be relaxed.

Dinner time has long been missed, after a day of work, Tang Yu is tired and does not want to speak, the "Talk Tea" program recorded today due to the negligence of the film crew, resulting in the high-quality rain before the Longjing was damp, the color of the brewed tea soup was completely wrong, so I had to urgently change the tea leaves to reshoot, delaying a lot of time.

Tang Yu is a type 1 diabetic patient who has been dependent on insulin therapy for a long time and has delayed the drug injection tonight. Can't wait to go home, Tang Yu took out an insulin pen in the TV station lounge and adjusted the dose to inject into his abdomen.

"Mr. Tang Yu? Are you there? Xiao Zhang, assistant to the director, knocked on the door of the lounge, "The director said that there was a part that was not filmed just now, and I need your help to reshoot." When

Tang Yu heard this, he had to get up and open the door and follow his assistant Xiao Zhang to the recording hall.

"Mr. Tang Yu, as a senior tea taster, you are naturally very familiar with the effects of tea, do you have any good suggestions for the majority of female tea friends?" The beautiful beauty host asked Tang Yu with a smile, seeing that Tang Yu seemed to be in a daze, he called out in doubt, "Mr. Tang Yu?" Tang

Yu tried to suppress the discomfort of panic and nausea, the host's delicate facial features became distorted and blurred in his vision, Tang Yu clenched his fists, and a gentle smile appeared on the surface, "I was thinking about your question just now, they all said that green tea is not suitable for women, in fact, those girls who often need to use computers, you can add a little green tea to the water when washing your face, which can effectively resist radiation!" Moreover, the tannic acid in tea can also relieve dry skin, and skin pores will become more delicate after long-term use! The

beautiful host exaggerated and showed a surprised expression, "So amazing!" Recently the autumn climate has been dry, and the dry skin is annoying!

"Yes..." The cold sweat on Tang Yu's forehead became more and more, and the smile became more and more illusory, and the nearest female host also noticed that something was wrong at this time, and quickly made a gesture to stop the shooting, leaned forward and nudged Tang Yu's shoulder, "Mr. Tang Yu, what's wrong with you?"

The host's worried look was Tang Yu's last memory, and with a roll of his eyelids, Tang Yu completely fainted.

The entire recording hall instantly became noisy, and assistant Xiao Zhang quickly called the emergency number. The hospital received the call and immediately went out, but due to the traffic jam, the ambulance and the doctor arrived at the scene 20 minutes later, at this time Tang Yu was in a deep coma, and the doctor quickly checked and cursed the people around him angrily, "He is hypoglycemia!" Why don't you know to feed him some sweets! Fast! Go back to the hospital for rescue!

Assistant Xiao Zhang climbed into the ambulance and sat next to the rescue doctor, and asked cautiously, "Mr. Tang Yu has diabetes and high blood sugar, can't eat sweets?" How can it still be hypoglycemic?

The emergency doctor was too lazy to explain, carried the person to the ambulance, directly closed the door and quickly drove towards the hospital.

This episode of the "Talk Tea" program became the last image of the popular tea taster Tang Yu, that night did not rescue people after all, the tea association held a grand funeral for this originally promising young tea taster, many people came, but unfortunately none of them were Tang Yu's relatives...