51

Chapter 51: Is This Love?

Time counts down, there are still 4 days left, and the supply ship energy is about to run out.

There were no reinforcements, communications were completely cut off, the supply ship could not operate in many places, and the Zerg outside the ship did not decrease at all. The only good news estimate is that the number of Zerg has not increased.

"Everything is ready tonight, tomorrow morning take advantage of the weakest Zerg strength to break through!" Colonel Simon gave the order with a heavy face, and the pressure of the Demon Planters in the past few days had made him tired of coping.

"Yes!" All the officers hit the left chest with their right hand at the same time, and their faces were fearless.

"Cousen, you are in charge of the retreat of all females and technicians, go now." Colonel Simon gave this important task to Cousen, in addition to Colonel Simon's own strength to trust Colonel Simon, the other party was also a member of the Magic Planters Guild, and it was appropriate to be responsible for the retreat of the Magic Planters; In addition, Simon also considered the important identity of Couson himself, as the sole heir of the Garfield family, if something happened on his side, he was not easy to explain.

"Colonel!" Kusen was a little unhappy with this decision, "I'm better at fighting Zerg!"

"Lieutenant Garfield! Please follow the instructions! Colonel Simon accentuated, then ignored Couson and continued to schedule the detailed work for the next day.

Kusen had to reluctantly withdraw from the command room and go to the ship's hall to gather all the females and technicians to arrange for all the matters that needed attention for the evacuation of all personnel.

"...... Assemble here at 7 o'clock tomorrow morning, board the battleship in turn according to the situation just arranged and fix yourself, leave on time at 9 o'clock, and those who miss will not wait. Everyone try not to carry too much luggage and increase the weight of the battleship! Kusen ordered in a heavy tone.

As soon as the words fell, the females began to discuss in a low voice, and a medical officer in a white uniform raised his hand and questioned, "Excuse me, why do our medical staff leave?" We left, what about the orc warriors!

"Yes! We're running away! I'm not leaving, I'm going to fight with everyone! The Battlefield Demon Planters also protested one after another, and one by one they enthusiastically expressed their intention to join the battle.

Cousen felt very upset in the face of these females who were too well protected and always confused about the situation, but had to be appeased, otherwise these people left behind a battle that would only make the orcs unable to go all out, "This is an order!" You are soldiers, and when you are in the army, you must first follow orders! If you can't even do this, why fight! Kusen's tone was full of indifference, and the grace and leisure that was usually gone disappeared, which made Tang Yu a little uncomfortable to hear.

Tang Yu and Roy stood in the back position, especially Roy's eyes were bruised, and he kept napping, since he heard that the potion that Tang Yu gave him for analysis was likely to help this dilemma, he picked up his spirit to study and try to copy, there has been good progress in the past few days, but he is still one step away from wanting to copy a lot.

Transmitting the information to Tang Yu's light brain, Roy yawned, "It seems that tomorrow will be a full-scale battle, the time is urgent, I will continue to study, you take those materials to the commander of the medical team, strive to prepare the materials as soon as possible, and when the last step of the chemical reaction is solved, immediately start matching." After that, hearing Kusen say disband, he left immediately, leaving Tang Yu alone in place.