62

Chapter 62: Disclosure of Identity

Tang Yu ended his communication with Kusen and said to the lynx beast that was still lying on the ground, "Get up, let's wait for the main messenger to throw himself into the net." Then touched the fat bug king's head, "Little fellow, there will be a bad guy later, can you beat him?" The

fat insect king's small wings fluttered faster, and he called "twittering" repeatedly, and waved his small paws a few times, and then stared at Tang Yu's palm, making a long "ding-" tone, as if begging for delicious tea.

Tang Yu smiled helplessly, grabbed a handful of tea leaves and wanted to feed it to the fat insect king, a gust of wind blew, and the tiger claws that suddenly appeared directly slapped the fat insect king against the wall like a leather ball, protecting Tang Yu behind him, and the round blue tiger eyes looked at the insect king coldly, and a threatening whining sound came out between his throat.

"Ares? Here you are. Seeing the appearance of the tiger beast, Tang Yu put down his heart and touched Ares' smooth fur, "Don't bully the insect king, it's not an enemy, the enemy is there." He pointed to the orcs in the place, and then beckoned to the fat insect king who was still attached to the wall.

The little guy flew back a little bit of grievances, like emerald-like eyes shining with a moist luster, it is not stupid, when he saw this tiger orc, he recognized it as one of the powerful orcs who caught himself that day, at this time face to face, it was not afraid of each other, but the terrible female seemed to care about this tiger orc, the fat insect king's small eyes turned dripping, and simply pretended to be pitiful.

This trick really worked, Tang Yu frowned and reprimanded, "If it wasn't for the little guy helping me just now, I wouldn't know if I was succeeded by those inferior orcs, don't bully it." After speaking, he handed the tea leaves in the palm of his hand to the fat insect king and signaled the other party to suck it.

Ares had already learned from Kusen about Tang Yu's previous experience, and because of his snooze, he let his females experience such danger, Ares was sad, the tiger's tail hung down listlessly, and the tip of the tail occasionally touched Tang Yu.

Cousen also walked in at this time, and the orc on the ground knew that he was completely finished when he saw Ares, and at this time, when he saw his boss, Lieutenant Garfield, he was even more afraid, "Spare your life, spare your life... I didn't mean it, he and his orc companion Ares had an ambiguous relationship with Lord Tea, I, we just wanted to teach him a lesson! It's true! Hearing

this, Ares walked to the orc step by step, the tiger claws pressed on the other party, and the sharp nails fell into the skin and flesh of the lynx orc, but the other party did not have a trace of resistance at all, and could only keep shouting for mercy.

"He's my female!" Ares said coldly, feeling anger for the first time in his life, he wanted to tear the despicable orc in front of him, but he knew that Tang Yu would definitely have a reason for keeping him, so the tiger beast desperately restrained his killing intent.

The Bobcat orc raised his head in surprise when he heard this, and he couldn't help but be afraid, "Your female?!" Isn't your female Tea-sama? Seeing that both Ares and Lieutenant Garfield looked like idiots, suddenly an answer jumped in front of him, and the lynx orc turned his head with difficulty to look at Tang Yu who was still sitting calmly on the table, "You, you, you are Lord Mingcha?!" Tang

Yu nodded in the almost collapsed gaze of the Bobcat orc, and got an affirmative answer, the Bobcat orc completely lost the ability to resist, paralyzed on the ground, and only his mind was that he was actually going to rape Mingcha, if his family and friends knew what he did, even if he could survive this time, his life would be completely finished!