38

Chapter 38: The White-Haired Master

Tang Yu is wearing this black Tang dress standing collar, placket, silver Chinese knot pattern delicately outlined along the edge of the clothes, the overall clothing texture is slightly hard, very slim, Tang Yu's slightly slender body appears very straight, and sets off Tang Yu's indifferent temperament.

Just entered the dance scene, Tang Yu felt as if he had returned to the retro ball scene that was once popular in Europe, the males of the orc world like to cover their breasts in the ancient Roman style, showing their physical strength, seeing the gaze of those females floating by from time to time, you know that the purpose of these goods has been achieved. The females of the orc world like the complex baroque style, the gorgeous clothes feel heavy when they look at it, and the lower body is rarely worn with pants, but a short skirt similar to a kilt.

Of course, there are also people who like other styles, such as Kusen wearing a black starship captain's uniform, which is very compatible with Tang Yu standing together; Ares' pale gold robe combined with his temperament gave it a cold metallic feeling; Carl came directly with a fur and a tooth necklace, which is said to be sewn by hand by some clothing customization master, which is very expensive...

The clothes of the orc world are basically made by pure machines, which are convenient and fast, the interface is perfectly sewn, and there is no trace of thread at all, which is precisely this point that is different from manual customization, and each custom master will leave a special sewing method to show the difference; And some precious garments cannot be made by machine and can be easily damaged, and only superb customizers can use it to make commendable pieces, such as Carl's original fur.

Therefore, almost everyone with a slight status will prepare several sets of handmade custom clothes, I heard that there are still some small families in the folk who cannot afford to buy handmade custom clothes, so they find people with good skills to add thread sewing marks on the clothes made by the machine, disguised as pure handmade customization, so as not to be ridiculed.

What Goering said represented the thoughts of most of the people at the scene, and some people with reasonable hearts and average families still wondered whether to find an opportunity to mention this little female and introduce him to a few masters with good craftsmanship to handle the clothes made by the machine.

Tang Yu heard Goering's voice, glanced at the other party, and found that this little guy did not have a little sign of decadence because the male he liked became someone else's contract partner, but was still so lively and lively, a hint of funny emotions flashed under his eyes, the dance party was so boring, and there seemed to be more fun with this child.

Tang Yu deliberately ignored Goering, walked past him, walked to a long table with relatively few people and stood still, picked a drink with a transparent color similar to white water to drink, the taste in the mouth was faint, sweet, and not bad.

Goering was so angry by Tang Yu's contemptuous behavior that even Carl who followed closely behind ignored it, and quickly rushed to Tang Yu's side, "Hey! Don't you feel ashamed that I said what qualifications you have to attend our prom, it will only reduce the prom? Don't leave yet!

Before Tang Yu could speak, Goering was picked up by Carl like a chicken cub and thrown into the arms of the golden lion Elin who was standing next to watch the excitement, "Take care of your cousin, don't let him bully my female again!"

Goering nimbly climbed down from his cousin, jumped in front of Carl, pointed at the bear beast's nose and cursed, "Bah! Who do you think you are! Dare to throw me, me, I... Yes! "It was thrown out again, but fortunately, the golden lion was quick and recovered."