26

Chapter 26: Magic Plant Food (Catching Insects)

When it comes to tea delicacies, the first thing that comes to Tang Yu's mind is tea eggs, which happen that the orc world has seasonings similar to soy sauce, salt and cinnamon, and then picks some peppercorns and fennel from the space, and boils bird eggs together with the magic plant leaves that resemble single firs. It was very convenient to buy tea eggs when he was on Earth, so he rarely made it himself, remembering that it seemed to throw these things down the pot together, and then wait a few minutes for the bird eggs to solidify, and then break them to make the seasoning taste on the line, smelling the still fragrant soup, Tang Yu shrugged and continued to eat other foods.

The orc beast instinct has a lot left, especially close to nature, so the green coverage of the orc planet is very high, full of beautiful and dangerous primeval forests, in which live a variety of delicious and terrifying beasts and birds. The egg was obtained by the bear cub, and the poor little female in the remaining memory had never eaten wild food, he did not have a strong enough male orc to hunt in the forest to retrieve it, and the egg was fragile and difficult to transport, and it was usually expensive to buy. Tang Yu was fortunate enough to eat it once on the little female, and the taste was so delicious that he had a reminiscence, and he should be able to serve guests on the table today.

After boiling the leaves of the tea egg and being fished out by Tang Yu to control the soup, throw it into oil and fry, and at the same time throw the sea shrimp twice the size of the earth shrimp in the orc world into the pot and fry, this shrimp is not expensive, orcs usually eat more raw, it is a very common civilian delicacy. Tang Yu's method of deep-fried tea shrimp with Demon Zhi is estimated to be unprecedented in the orc planet.

The leaves on one branch can also make so much, and finally those stem parts were washed by Tang Yu and boiled with a fat bird mass-produced in space, and a little codonopsis, wolfberry, and Huaishan were also put in it to replenish qi and nourish the stomach. Paired with a few dishes of roasted meat, grilled mushrooms and boiled cabbage common to the orc planet, the portions of each dish are particularly sufficient, and Tang Yu considers Ares and Kusen completely according to the amount of bear cubs.

When Tang Yu was busy in the kitchen, the aroma of tea eggs wafted out, not to mention Carl and Ares, even Kusen couldn't stand it and swallowed his saliva. Why is the taste of food mixed with the smell of magic plants? Kusen had never eaten matcha cookies made by Tang Yu, and he was puzzled but still habitually maintained his elegant demeanor on the surface.

The bear cub shrunk and squeezed into the kitchen, his paws quietly reached for the bowl containing tea eggs, and Tang Yu was pouring the roast meat in the oven, and this negligence allowed a cunning bear child to get several bird eggs into his hands. Quickly threw one into his mouth, and the refreshing magic plant energy accompanied the delicious food baptism all over his body, making Carl want to moan comfortably. This relaxation, the hand suddenly lightened, Carl did not look at it and immediately rushed in the direction of the fragrance drifting away, but was dodged by Ares, who had already prepared, and the two quietly grabbed each other for tea eggs and returned to the living room.

As a result of the competition, the more flexible tiger beast prevailed. Ares expressionlessly ate the bird eggs that Karl had stolen into his mouth, leaving the bear beast angry and helpless, so he could only go back to the kitchen to find a way to steal some more. Such behavior made the pretending wolf lieutenant master impatient, and the delicious food that he had never seen before was about to be stolen and eaten!

Kusen got up and walked towards the kitchen, grabbed the back of the neck collar of a certain probe probing bear cub, threw it to the bedroom door away from the kitchen, and gently clapped his hands to Tang Yu's side, "It's so fragrant, it's delicious to look at, what is this thing?" Tang