54

apter 54: Poke It Chrysanthemum

The third spray of the potion formed three complete defensive nets with the fog circle of the previous two, and at the same time trapped more than ninety percent of the zergs to death. The orc warriors brought over by Ares were responsible for cleaning up the external zerg, while the orcs in the No. 3 war zone solved the trapped zerg one by one, and the mortality and injury rate of the orcs were suddenly reduced a lot!

Now the most dangerous situation is on Kusen's side, the combat effectiveness of the four insect kings is very strong, the orc warriors brought by Ares are incompetent, and they have to block those low-level zergs outside, and the orc warriors in the No. 3 war zone can't come to support!

Although the orc warriors of the wolf clan responsible for protecting the female dragged down two of the worm kings, Kusen and Ares still had to face one by one!

The two insect kings don't know why they seem to hate Ares more, and at the same time attack Ares first, the tiger beast fearlessly held up the light mask, alone to face the terrible attack of the two insect kings, fortunately, Ares' equipment is the most confidential good goods that General Hardeman took out, but even so, after resisting the claws of the two insect kings, it still collapsed and dissipated, Ares immediately added a laser straight stab, and the weaker insect king thorn screamed, Kusen seized the opportunity to make up for a pulse attack, and the two beasts cooperated tacitly to knock off half of the insect king's wings, causing the insect king to lose some balance.

The battle outside the small battleship became more and more intense, and Tang Yu sat quietly by the window to carefully watch the battle outside.

The technology of the orc planet is very developed, especially in the fighter mech, not only can it be used to freely change the orc into adult or beast type, but even the standard weapon pulse gun and laser knife can match the beast form of the orc, making the orc's attack more powerful. The biggest trouble of the green cicada zerg is the toxins on their bodies, if the orcs directly use their sharpest claws and teeth to attack the green cicada zerg, it is easy to be poisoned, at this time pulse guns and laser knives are very useful.

Ares and Kusen have repeatedly used the pulse gun to distance themselves from the Bug King to minimize the chance of melee combat, but the power of the two Bug Kings is indeed too powerful, especially Kusen subconsciously protects Ares from injury, so that his body is injured more and more.

The wolf warriors who dragged the two Bug Kings on the other side were also killed and injured heavily, but these brave warriors were still not afraid of death and trapped the Bug King with their bodies, waiting for Kusen and Ares to free their hands. At that time, the remaining two insect kings will not be enough, maybe they can survive a lot of people.

But the fourth insect king that appeared was too powerful, Kusen and Ares felt very difficult, the whole battle fell into a state of stalemate, I am afraid that if other orc warriors solve the low-level zerg and come to support, their side will be strangled by the insect king!

Colonel Simon saw it in his eyes, anxious to walk back and forth in the supply ship, this time, not only can not explain to the Garfield family, now even General Hardeman and his top boss are difficult to explain, if something happens to these two people, even if the defense of the No. 3 theater is won, he will also be apologized in front of the general!

The Tai Chi gossip diagram in Tang Yu's mind was running faster and faster, and the battle picture in his eyes was getting slower and slower, like a movie showing slow motion. When the parts of the two fish-eyed parts in the Taiji Bagua Diagram overlapped, the spiritual power was directly emanated outside the body, and the expression of each female in the battleship was as if she was looking at it with a microscope.