115

Chapter 115: The Fat Man Leaves Home (Part II)

Since the fat insect king followed Tang Yu, although he was always ignored and forgotten, but after all, he had not experienced real danger and injury, and his response to danger was becoming more and more slow, and this would actually be grabbed by people's wings, only to find out that he was in danger.

Little Fat Dun felt very angry, this family was very good to themselves, and they were actually bullied like this, and there was no way to fight back! It also saw that the handicrafts that the orc uncle stayed up late to make were trampled by these people, and the uncle could only try to protect the handicrafts placed on the ground with his own body, these are all things used to earn money and eat, if trampled on, his children will be hungry!

The situation of the captured orcs is the most dangerous, these people seem to be here to catch the orcs, saying that they want to take the orcs to pay off debts. When the orc uncle heard this, he didn't care about the handicrafts on the ground, dragging his broken body to attack a few strong orcs who grabbed the little orc, but he fell to the ground with a gentle push from the other party, his body and legs were too badly invaded by toxins, and it was difficult to even support his body.

"Hahaha! Do you still want to live in this world like this? Die early, save food waste, you kid is not bad. Gee, it's such good luck, someone like you can actually give birth to a child! The bad guy who took the lead took the little orc's hand and sneered, and then grabbed the little orc and walked out the door.

The little orc resisted desperately, and even beasted, turning into a white-rumped langur with slightly dull fur and trying to bite the bad guy's arm, but was slapped over.

"Haw!" The fat insect king, who finally reacted from the shock, emitted a harsh insect sound, and the people nearby who shook their ears were ringing, and suddenly broke free from the bad guy's hand, and the orc who grabbed it was directly kicked and vomited blood.

Originally, he came to teach the monkey orcs who defaulted on usury and pay off debts with the most valuable things in their family, but this poor family even had problems eating, and the most valuable was probably the 7- or 8-year-old orc. In terms of adoption value, it is already too great to have feelings for adoptive parents, and it cannot be sold at a good price, but if it is sold to some organizations, the price is also good.

At this time period, before the four little guys of Tang Yu's family had an accident, human trafficking, as a dark industry that has been repeatedly banned, still has a large market.

But these people did not expect that this family with only one crippled child inexplicably had an extra insect, and this seemingly strange thing could actually cause such serious damage to their adult orcs, then there was only one result!

That's the real Zerg!

"It's the Zerg! Besticity! Beasting! "The leader of this group of bad guys has done interstellar pirates, although he is only a small sailor, not the group of people who fight head-on, and returning to the planet is enough for these natives to admire, so he has seen these terrible zergs in space, and each one can easily cause serious damage to unsuspecting orcs.

The fat insect king flew towards the person who grabbed the little orc, the sharp insect beak emitted a terrifying light, even though it looked small, its terrifying momentum made the punks who didn't even have a mecha terrified. When the fat insect king easily rescued the little orc, the bad guy who grabbed him directly collapsed on the ground with a weak leg, although he was animalized, he could not fight, and could only shrink his tail in his ass and tremble.

The only small leader who can resist a few times has become a negative teaching material, was kicked by the fat insect king three or two times to vomit blood, there seem to be broken internal organs in the blood, if it were not for Tang Yu's repeated instructions to the fat insect king not to kill, where would these guys still have a chance to survive, this is already the result of his subordinates' mercy!