61

Chapter 61: Moving Stones and Hitting Your Feet

The ground was full of blood, and Tang Yu, who originally wanted to come down, simply continued to sit cross-legged on the table, looking at the orc lying on the ground, it was a bobcat, which was covered in messy fur, missing half an arm at this time, struggling to support his body with three legs, and begging for mercy in his mouth, how could he have the arrogance when he wanted to abuse just now.

The fat insect king flew to Tang Yu's side and flapped his wings, blinking his eyes like a pet, the insect's beak opened and closed back and forth, and the whole bug revealed excitement. Every time Tang Yu summoned it like this, as long as it arrived in time, it would get more delicious food!

When those orcs were far away from themselves, the use of space had been restored, Tang Yu grabbed a handful of tea leaves from the space under the cover of his clothes and held it in the palm of his hand, and the fat insect king "snapped" and grabbed Tang Yu's arm and sucked it on his hand.

The orc lying on the ground was attracted by the rich aura of the demon plant, raised his head slightly and peeked at this scene, frightened, and in an instant, the insect king who could easily take the life of the orc actually ate the demon plant like a pet on the hand of the female! And carefully put away the insect beak and insect claws, for fear of hurting the female!

Who the hell is this female?! Why would even the terrifying Zerg King obey him?!

The lynx orc trembled even more, and hated the orc who tempted his brothers to death in his heart! Why didn't they tell them that this female identity is not simple!

The news that the insect king sneaked out had not yet spread, and the lewd orc with a strong musk smell did not know that Tang Yu's side had failed, and still proceeded according to the plan.

If Cousen chases it out, indicating that the female is not Tea, he will immediately go to Hardeman's son to create a scene of fornication and provoke the relationship between Tea and General Hardeman's faction; But at this time, since it is determined that the female is Mingcha, it is necessary to act in reverse, inciting those jealous females, so that Mingcha is completely dead to the Garfield family, especially to the Demon Planter Guild!

Confirm that there is no problem with the antidote in his pocket, he doesn't want Tea to really die, and General Luke will definitely let himself give Tea a burial when the time comes.

"The photo of that female and Garfield's sex has been disseminated, and it is said that the female is really the legendary Lord Tea?" The clear voice of the female came from the light brain, with hesitation and unbearability.

"Haha! Good! Tea in the case of an indentured partner, but also with the non-partner Garfield? Cousen had sex at a prom party, enough to pull him off the altar! "The lewd orc's tone is very pleasant, General Luke can send him such confidential video information and let him make good use of it, it is the greatest affirmation of him, as long as this matter is done, he can leap from an ordinary commoner to an orc aristocracy!"

Larry took the single fir demon plant to study carefully, and his information was sent to him separately by Tang Yu later, and there were more Tang Yu's own experience and painting materials than those published on the Internet. Every time he reads, Larry has difficulty controlling a psychology similar to worship!

Suddenly someone tapped Larry on the shoulder, "What to see?" Larry

smiled and put away the light brain data, "Shan Fang Mozhi, you know, I changed this path, so it takes more time to study to catch up with everyone."

"You're a genius of Demon Planting! It's no problem, by the way, I'm here to show you something! Don't show it to anyone! It's shocking! The female took out her light brain like a thief and brought up a virtual photo, "Look at this! Larry