86

Chapter 86: Baby Born

As General Luke's style became more and more frenzied, their faction almost betrayed, but among the remainder, they belonged to absolute loyalists and a community of interests that had to be tied together. Austin left his father's study, leaned against the aisle wall after taking a few steps, and couldn't help but sigh.

Seeing this, Randolph, who came out immediately after, walked over with a smile, "Why, our Austin will also have a time to sigh?"

Austin glared at Randolph obliquely, turned around and was about to leave without speaking, but was grabbed by Randolph into his arms and laughed in a low voice, "Don't be like this, we are already fiancés, such a beautiful female I never dreamed that she would become my future partner!" Said and pinched Austin's ass hard.

"Get out! My father was blind to you! Ares is so much better than you! Austin struggled to get out of Randolph's arms, whispering protests for fear of alarming his father.

Austin's words made Randolph's eyes cross with anger, and a little effort made Austin completely close to himself, "Ares already has a contract partner, even his contract partner is pregnant, and with the hostility between your father and General Hardeman, Ares will marry you?" Dream it!

"Even if I don't marry Ares, I won't marry you!" Let go! Austin desperately tried to break free, but the power gap between females and males was too great.

It wasn't until General Luke came out of the study that the two "hurriedly" separated, in exchange for General Luke's gratifying smile, and said to his female son, "You didn't want to before, will this have a good relationship with Randolph, get along well, Randolph is my chosen heir, and the world I will fight for in the future will not be yours!" After speaking, he patted Austin on the shoulder and left.

Austin took the opportunity to leave with his father, leaving Randolph standing alone in the aisle watching them, his smile getting more and more strange, until Luke's father and son completely disappeared from his sight, and then he switched on the light brain, "Simon, how is the tea doing?" When will I be born..."

When Simon hung up the light-brain communication that took the special channel, the whole person relaxed a lot, walked to the door and looked at Tang Yu who was cooking with the female helper Anni and the cute little white bear of the maid's child in the living room, the other party's stomach was already in a terrifying state, and it seemed to burst at any time, Tang Yu could only walk to the special chair in the living room with the help of Annie every day to pass the time.

Tang Yu is now approaching the birth period, and he is now completely afraid to go out, guarding the side every day. Looking at the interaction in the living room, Simon showed longing and painful eyes, if they were still alive, would their children also be of the age to get married and have children?

"Brother Yu! See! This is the dumpling I wrapped! The little white bear held up a dumpling with meat filling that was almost bursting to Tang Yu, excitedly asking for praise.

Tang Yu deliberately showed a surprised expression, and as a result, the dumplings wrapped by the little white bear, "Gabi is really powerful, praise and praise you are awesome!" After speaking, he pretended not to understand the expectant gaze of the little white bear and put the dumplings aside.

The little white bear Gabi pointed to his cheek aggrievedly, and stood on tiptoe to Tang Yu's side, "Brother Yu, this side, this side!"

"What? What's going on over there? Tang Yu continued to pretend not to understand the meaning of the little white bear, Annie on the side saw his son's humiliating behavior, did not know what to say, although his son made a fuss, but also saw that other females were so sticky, and begged for kisses!