63

Chapter 63: Beast God Blessing

As soon as Colonel Simon's voice fell, there was a buzz in the audience, and the colonel frowned, "You are soldiers, what is it like to be so noisy!" Attention! The

orc warriors and females in the audience immediately stood up straight reflexively, standing in a neat step and making a neat kicking sound, feeling very imposing. Tang Yu stood quietly next to Colonel Simon, behind him were Kusen and Ares, both of them were in military uniforms and looked extremely handsome. And Tang Yu himself was wearing a white uniform of a medical soldier accompanying the army, which surprised people who knew Tang Yu before, and a bizarre idea appeared in the minds of many people.

Could it be that this female, who looks a lot like Tea, is actually Teatea herself?!

This answer made everyone's eyes widen subconsciously, what is the identity of Mingcha, how could he come to the frontline war zone as a small medical soldier, this work is hard and dangerous, you have to often follow the orc warriors into the battlefield, medical care for seriously injured soldiers, few females are willing to do this job, usually there are various reasons why they have to come. If Ming Cha wants to come to the front line to support, at least he must be a magic planter, and the magic planter who accompanies the army enjoys the best treatment and the highest priority protection, how can it be better than the medical soldier.

Especially because the two excellent orcs of Kusen and Ares were close to each other, many people did not have a good attitude towards him, if that female is really Lord Tea, then, that... No, no, Colonel Simon probably praised him for the potion.

But the next moment Colonel Simon's words broke everyone's self-deception, "This is Tea Tang Yu who provided detailed data on the single fir demon plant, and it is an honor that he can come to our No. 3 war zone, not only bring us a potion that can kill the green cicada zerg, but also avoid the destruction of the No. 3 war zone; He also cooperated with our excellent soldier, Lieutenant Cusengarfield, and Sergeant Ares, the son of General Hardeman, to capture the Green Cicada King who can solve the problem of damage to the Beast Element! These feats are enough to make me not know how to reward the other party, and today, this female who silently helps everyone has to bear the danger of coming to the orcs! It really hurts me! When

the orcs in the audience heard this, they were shocked and puzzled, shocked that Ming Cha really came to their No. 3 war zone, wondering what the danger inside the orcs meant?

And the females are in a very complicated mood, if Garner is tea, all doubts make sense, no wonder General Hardeman's son will be so sticky to each other, it turns out that it is not the tiger orcs who cheated. But during this time, the intimate interaction between Tea and Lieutenant Garfield, they also looked at it, and it seemed that the authenticity of those photos was very high. Hmph, even if he is so powerful, it is really humiliating enough to have that kind of thing with an orc who is not his partner!

The two people are secretly together, it is estimated that General Hardeman can't accept Tang Yu having a new orc companion! After all, even if Tea's status is high, in terms of Ares's identity, sharing a female with an orc is enough to lose face, and there will be one more, even if Ares agrees, General Hardeman will not agree.

The two orc corpses and the bobcat-orc with a broken arm were lifted out, and Colonel Simon pointed to the three with a little pain, "Violating females is one of the most unforgivable crimes of orcs, and these three orcs not only want to violate females, but also prepare to feed tea poison afterwards to kill people!" This orc scum actually exists in our No. 3 war zone! This embarrasses those orc warriors who have lost something forever in order to protect War Zone 3! Colonel