73

Chapter 73: Fragments of the Tea Sutra

Since the fire became history in the orc world, most orcs have not seen it in real life, at most it is the flame materials recorded in the library, especially this kind of thing orcs naturally repel, let alone pay too much attention to it.

The magical space that provides Tang Yu and them with a temporary hiding place is about 500 square meters in size, with a small mountain bag in the middle, and some good trees grow scattered around, without any traces of Zerg gnawing, but there are a lot of miscellaneous things around, such as the stump of other Zerg, various types of plant leaves, and even the remains of dead orcs!

"Here... Could it be the place where the stinging moth tribe worships? Tang Yu looked at the surrounding environment that resembled the earth's sacrificial place, and couldn't help but guess, but the Zerg IQ was high enough to know how to sacrifice, which gave Tang Yu goosebumps.

Kusen glanced at Tang Yu suspiciously, "Offering? You mean raising old zergs? The

word offering in the orc world means to offer the most delicious food to the elderly, they have no sacrificial habits and customs, the orcs advocate force, feel that the ability to obtain food is the result of their own efforts, not like the earthlings think that it is a gift from the gods.

Tang Yu shook his head, simply explained the meaning of the word sacrifice, and then pointed to the small mountain and said, "If I'm not mistaken, the god of the thorny moth tribe can be found there."

Karl was using a hemostatic bandage to restrain the injured left leg, in order to prevent aggravating the injury during the transformation of the beast and human forms, and also afraid that there was danger around him and there was no time to beastize, Karl had to work hard to treat the wound with a bear claw, and when he heard Tang Yu's words, he looked contemptuous, "If the gods of the thorn moth tribe could love them to the point of giving food, they would not sit idly by and watch them be burned to death by the fire." Tang

Yu smiled when he heard this, did not refute Karl, this was just his guess, took the backpack behind him and threw it to Carl and a few surviving bear orcs, there were a lot of healing drugs in it, and the surrounding orcs could only lick the wound with their tongues looking pitiful.

Among these orcs, that is, the claws of the bear clan are the most flexible, originally the work of medicinal medicine should be done by Tang Yu, but time is urgent, he must find out the substances that maintain this area as soon as possible, and find a way to see if they can be maintained, otherwise with the scale of this fire, they will have to be burned to death sooner or later.

In fact, since he entered this magical area, there is something in the small mountain bag in the middle sacrificial platform that has always exuded a strong sense of invitation, is this the thing that is suspected to be a tea sutra? Although Tang Yu didn't feel any malice, he still didn't dare to step forward rashly, approaching little by little, and he was also using spiritual power to communicate tentatively in his mind.

When Tang Yu walked towards the small mountain bag, Kusen called Karl to follow him, and Ares rolled his tail around Tang Yu's left arm from beginning to end and did not let go.

One man and three beasts slowly leaned over step by step, Kusen carefully searched for possible dangers around him, Karl walked in front of Tang Yu, if there was danger, he would be the first to block it.

Soon they walked to the front of the small mountain bag, the huge platform could be seen to be polished little by little with insect claws, and it was full of corpses of various races, including Zerg and orcs, and even the corpses of the Thorn Moth Zerg's own race, all of which had been ossified, looking a little disgusting, but no peculiar smell.